𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

I take a long breath and take a few steps down the deserted corridor. I study the walls of the ship before accidentally bumping into Noah, great "What was that for" he says taking a step backwards "Sorry I wasn't looking" he brushes a hand through his hair "Well, be careful next time, or your take an eye out" I walk around him continuing down the hallway "Layla, can we talk" he says from behind me I come to a stop as he says "Can I tag along" I hate Noah the I'm so popular I am better then everyone type of guy so I just say "Maybe later". I make it to his door and bend down to slide the note under, I turn to walk away until I hear laughter and talking from behind his door, at this point I don't know whether to walk away or knock once again but the decision has been made for me when I hear a sound of a lock and a door being opened, which makes me turn.

"Layla" he says "I just came to deliver a note" I tell him nervously "Come in don't just stand there" he welcomes me in with a wave of his hand as I walk through to find his friends all sitting on the sofa in front of me. He closes the door with a slam and starts to introduce them to me "Dru, Brendon, Cardon, Dany, Cian, Delano meet Layla" he says with a smirk they all smile apart from two "That's Dany and Delano nasty ones of the group" he laughs "Some very unique names" I say to prince, Dany gets up from the sofa and kneels down in front of me, takes my hand and he scrapes his fang leaving a little white line on my skin. Prince seems to not like this so he changes the subject "Layla is human, anyone who tries to bite her will not only get there head cut off but will be thrown out to sea, got it?" he says with a snarl everyone seems to obey him and nods then a girl from the sofa waves me over to a seat next to her.

I can't help but feel like meat in a cage for lions, I sit down next to her she has a black dress on with trimmed lace around the edges "I'm Dru nice to meet you Layla" she says while shaking my hand "Nice to meet you to" Dru seems like a nice girl, I think. "Move over Dru" Prince says while sitting down next to me "I read your note" he whispers "Oh yeah what did you think" I say quietly he shakes his head slowly with the same cheeky grin he is known for "Layla what do you think the meaning of love is?" Cian says, "You don't have to answer that question" Prince reassures "So what's your answer then Prince?" Dany says in his deep Romanian voice "The meaning of love is to care for someone eternally devote your life to them and give them endless immortal love" Prince says as he takes his hand up from his side to the sleeve of his shirt and tugs, Dany looks towards me "Do you think that too?" he says while looking me up and down I don't know if Dany is checking me out or really hungry "I just ate" he says "Did you just read my mind?" Dany laughs and leans back on the sofa "Let's play a game" Delano says, Dany rolls his eyes and says "Dares". "Oh me , me I'll go first" Dru says while jumping on the sofa "Dany, I dare you to hand over one of your blood stones" he slaps a hand on his knee "As if, Prince use your powers on Layla" Dany says with a big smile.

Everyone stays quiet waiting for Prince to use his so called 'powers' "What powers?" I ask trying not to show worry in my voice, Dru breaks the silence and says "All Prince has to do is stare at you" Prince takes me by surprise and lifts me of the sofa with his cold touch and gets me to stand straight while he takes three steps back, I start to feel hands moving up my arms to my shoulders back down to my hands, all of a sudden I feel a sharp pierce in my neck but with the excruciating pain is pleasure and I can't stop but want more, I accidentally let out a scream and the pain increases in my neck until I see black.