𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒐

I tug at my sheets around me not wanting to leave the warmness of my bed into the coldness of my room, I'm going to the shared (vampire's & humans) library to do some studying as well so I better leave now to dodge the early morning busy corridors. I dress into my clothes, I set out in a pile on my desk the night before. Then close the heavy door behind me and begin walking down the hallway into the empty library, which is weird normally around 5:20am it's mildly busy though At least I get to sit in my favourite spot by the window, which has an amazing view of the sea.

I grab the study books from the shelve and scurry back to my spot, a person catches my eye from behind a book case until I realise it's Dawn (my cousin) "Dawn over hear" I whisper loudly she shoots her head around with a smile and heads over towards a seat just opposite me. "Fancy seeing you here" I say with a wide smile "Your up early what's the occasion?" she says while taking her head phones out, "I thought today I'd dodge the busy hallways for once and do some studying"

"I never knew you as an early bird" she says happily, Dawn leans over the table and whispers "I take it you haven't heard the news yet" she's says through a smiled mouth "No, what news there isn't a new rule is there or homework I've missed?" I ask "Well actually a rule has been taken off by the captain" she says still leaning in "Which one?" I ask, hopefully not anyone who kills will be thrown over board but instead she says excitedly "Vampires and humans are allowed to cross into each others territory's now, even classes how great"

"And that's great how?" Dawn rolls her eyes and nudges me in the arm "Prince remember, the most vicious vampire on board this ship, the one you go all googly eyed about" "I don't have a chance with him, he's way out my league" I say while she leans back in her chair and shrugs her shoulders "Of course you do it's just he's never met you, he don't know what he's missing and if he did he would be climbing the walls, literally" I burst out laughing Dawn has a great sense of humour that gets me nearly every time.

She smiles back before tapping my hand "So 6:00pm, I'll meet you outside your room get all dressed up, I have a surprise for you" she says as she lifts herself of the chair and heads out with a grin. I continue to study for half an hour longer before collecting my books and heading out. I'm on my way back to my room and I feel extremely thirsty I don't think I had a drink before I left so I'll stop of at the vending machines, real quick.

Coke? Pepsi? I'm more of a Pepsi girl, I grab my Pepsi before turning to see a large group in the distance wearing all black heading my way. It's vampires, although Prince is leading the other six behind him, I start to feel slightly dizzy and nervous as I watch the group appear closer every time I blink. I stand there with my hands by my side having no utter idea on what to do with my posture, my facial expressions and my whole body. So I do the only thing I can think of and move my self against the wall out the way for them, he turns his head and gives me a grin making the vampires behind him all shoot there heads towards me as they walk past. I've never felt so nervous in my whole life I felt like I was in a display cabinet, what was that all about. I wait till they've disappeared round the corner before hurrying back to my room I avoid making eye contact with anyone as I'm red as a tomato.