Chapter 10

Amity's P.O.V.

It was funny to watch Luz get so flustered, instead of it being the other way around. It was a cute look on her.

Once her friends were done teasing her, Luz led everyone to the shed. After we had all entered, everyone threw their stuff down against the wall, and Boscha propped up her bass in a corner.

"I'm surprised you remembered to bring that," I pointed to the base and chuckled.

"Hey, I'm not always forgetful," Boscha snapped. "Just sometimes."

"Well anyways," Luz clapped, gaining everyone's attention. "Why don't we do one of those cheesy get to know each other games we would do in middle school? Since I am pretty sure that half of us aren't acquainted."

"What, like what's your name and one thing you like to do?" Willow asked with a raised brow and a grin.

"Yeah, pretty much," Luz shrugged and sat down on the ground, legs crossed. "Form a circle, band mates!" She grabbed my hand and yanked me down to the ground, nearly making me face plant into the hardwood.

"Luz!" I yelped, catching myself and repositioning so that I was actually sitting, and not whatever weird version of kneeling I was stuck in before. "That was unnecessarily aggressive."

"It worked though, didn't it?" She grinned at me cockily and leaned closer to me to give me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Ew, gross," Boscha scoffed and sat down. "Affection."

"Aww babe, you don't like it?" Willow kissed their girlfriend on the cheek as well, effectively shutting her up and making her face red.

"You guys make me feel very single," Skara pouted and sat down as well.

"Wait, are you two dating, Luz?" The short, but buff looking boy I didn't know the name of excitedly asked, sitting next to Skara.

I felt my face heat up as Luz spoke. "No! Not officially, at least," She chuckled and scratched the back of her neck nervously and looked directly at me. "But maybe someday."

I laughed a bit and gave her a quick kiss, drawing some groans of annoyance and some 'awww's from the group. "Oh, shut up, Boscha," I shot her a glare. "You're the one that's actually dating someone here."

"She's got a point there, babe," Willow shrugged and pulled Boscha into a kiss, just to make her flustered, I would think.

Luz laughed and quickly intertwined our fingers. "Okay! Now that all that's out of the way, let's get to know each other a bit better!"

"I'll go first!" Skara exclaimed with a raised hand. Luz nodded, and she went on. "My name is Skara, I'm a sound director, and I love shopping!"

"Alright everybody," Luz raised her hand up a bit to conduct us. "Hi Skara!"

"No way in hell I'm doing that," Willow leaned back against the wall and crossed their arms.

"Okay, fine," Luz sighed. "Next up?"

"I'm Augustus, but you guys can call me Gus!" The smaller boy chirped. "I play the drums, and in the summers, I wakeboard!"

"Can you do any tricks?" Boscha asked him.

"Hell yeah I can!" He smiled brightly. "I can show you sometime if you want."

Boscha nodded, and then took her turn introducing herself. "Boscha. Bassist. I do basically all the behind the boat water sports,"

"Such a show off, babe," Willow cut in. "Name's Willow. Been playing piano since I was three. You didn't hear it from me, but I know where to hook you up with all the weed you could ever want."