*Crazy inlove*

Gryffindor male reader
Alright I did say I wasn't going to write smut but I just wanted to thank you for the overwhelming reads after six days.

So first smut hope you like it or not.

Flashback:

3rd year:

Hermione has been busy in the library looking stressed and dreadful. Her school work has been piling up and the case will make it more plenty for her.

Ever since the fight with Harry and Ron, she mostly spends her time in the library for doing schoolwork and for Buckbeak's case.

Then one boy notice her looking stressed so he decided maybe a compliment can cheer up.

The boy said while looking at her "hey your hair and eyes really look beautiful. Has anyone told you that?"

Her cheeks blush pink while putting her head down "no, no they don't. You're the first one who has ever said that"

"Well it's the truth. Oh shoot, I have to go. I promised professor McGonagall to help her. Well bye, hope to see you again sometime." He said while saying goodbye.

Her work was now long forgotten as she thinks about the boy that made her day, the boy that made her stomach flutter with butterflies, the boy who made her cheeks turn pink.

After an hour of fantasizing about him she continued on her work while the boy is still one her mind.

Y/N L/N that was his name. She remembered when she recalls the name at charms class.

End of flashback:

6th year:

It was now sixth year and Hermione's crush about the boy had seem to be an obsession. Not a healthy one no, it was a toxic obsession.

She has a full muggle notebook of portraits and doodles of him. A notebook with her initial and the boys initial HG + Y/I (your initial). Harry and Ron just took it being normal of her.

One night when she was just fantasizing about him she had enough.

She wants Y/N to be only hers and no one else. She thinks about tying him with binds, picturing him begging to escape. Until she made a decision, she'll do this until he gives up to her and HERS ONLY.

______________________________________

Hermione Pov:

*Library*

"Hey Hermione, do you need something?" He asks in a sift tone that made my heart melt but my mind is still focus in the plan I made.

I know it's kinda brutal but I want him. Him to be only mine, ONLY MINE.

"Yeah, ummm can you do me a favor?" I ask shyly.

"Yeah sure, what is it?"

"I wanna practice some offensive spells and I need a training buddy. Can you erm....help me?"

"Yeah sure, I'm in, maybe I can learn some more offensive spells. When?"

"Maybe 9pm room of requirement's"

"Sounds good, see you later 'Mione" he says bidding his goodbye hugging me.

*Room of requirement*

"Hey I'm he-" I cut him off by firing a spell knocking him out.

30 minutes later

He grunts while I stare at his muscular body. Of course I didn't remove his jeans but only his shirt so I could still give him some privacy.