Lovers (Belle)

Belle doesn't have that much recognition so here it is a belle imagine.
I'm actually happy and excited for this one :)))
Gender neutral
______________________________________

3rd person Pov:

There were two bestfriend in a one small town as they say but actually they are lovers for a long time.

Gaston a git who he says himself is mesmerizing man can marry Belle while a certain lover can be found pointing daggers at the overconfident bitch by jealousy and madness.

He would always bother their alone time. At the trees, at Belle's home, library or anywhere just for Gaston to make Belle his.

And still he ruins another moment that wasn't gonna happen to his pathetic lifetime of all.

Belle Pov:

Me and Y/N were sitting under the shadow of the tree in a hill near our town.

Many people calls us bestfriends which is just fine for us but we are more than that. We are lovers, not many people know but that's just fine. Because I love to take them all by myself.

They were laying on the grass with their head on my lap as they close their eyes hearing my voice as I read the story, playing with their hair, and not anyone can ruin this precious moment of ours.

Back to 3rd person Pov:

Y/N open their eyes as they see the beauty they see everyday, their lover.

They need nothing but their lover if they will have to fight for something, it's always their lover, Belle.

They would choose Belle as their world as they will whisper to her ear they love her, at last they spoke up.

"My love" they speak ever so softly as Belle's stomach do barrel rolls over and over again as she sees her lover looking at her with adoration, the one she sees everyday and for the first time they ever started dating and she was happy that the person she loves is wrap around her delicate finger.

"Yes?" She spoke as she lower the book down and put it on the ground as she cups her lovers face gently.

"I love you" Y/N spoke up as they sit up cupping Belle's face as they look into the pair of eyes that will always be their favorite.

"I love you too darling" Belle said as she leaned in to kiss her lover but no. A certain git needs to ruin the moment.

"Ah, Belle. My beloved, what are you doing here. I was hoping I would see you at the town as I already bought a ring to marry you" he said happily.

Belle's face frowned as she hears Gaston's voice and their lover frown as they heard about marrying their own lover that wasn't inlove with him.

And within Belle's thought she said"let's and this"

Belle stood up as Y/N just sat down hearing their conversation calmly waiting to hear their life lovers sweet and angelic voice.

"Gaston, how many times have I told I won't never ever marry you. You are an insolent brat which is also and idiot that can't even read!" Belle exclaimed angrily as she just wants Y/N to wrap their arms over her body and enjoy their moment but this man need to ruin it.

"Belle, you match my beautifulness and my elegance we are perfect for each other, God made us to love each other!" Gaston replied happily not thinking of letting Belle go.

"No Gaston, I will excuse myself with my lover to get far away from here and enjoy our time" she said as she hold Y/N's hand gently and walking away from Gaston.

"Wait did you just say lover?" He said as he looked at Y/N with fury.

"Yes Gaston we are lovers for a long time now. I suppose it's the time for you to know" she said not turning around.

"But Belle, they cannot give you luxury as much as I do. They cannot even buy you a ring to oppose that they can marry you. Besides I am a much better option than anyone else" he huffed.

"Can you just stop! She already said she doesn't want to marry and we are lovers. We had enough of you tolerating our quality time just to pop up and say that you will marry my lover and I had enough" Y/N snapped as they let go of Belle's hand gently as they looked at Gaston with fury much to their lovers disagreement, they continued.

"No, I will not. She is suppose to be mine and now you need to fight for it. Stay there Belle, we do not want you to get injured" Gaston spat looking angrily at Belle's lover as Belle could only look in worry.

"You should know peasant that I am much stronger than you" he said as he swings his arm to punch Y/N but Y/N hold him to it.

"I suppose your trainer didn't tell you anything too" as Belle and Gaston eyes widen by their reflexes much to their surprise but Y/N continued "never underestimate your opponent" they said as they knee kick Gaston's face leaving him bloodied and unconscious at the ground with a heavy thud.

"Let's go now my love. He will not bother us anymore" they gently grab Belle's waist and peck her lips with their own and going back to their small town to enjoy the tame that they will spend together much to their delight and much to the thunders of a certain stupid git.
______________________________________

Word count: 930
Thank you for 3.16k reads