Married Life

Just as the tittle says, married life with Hermione✨
Yes I'm giving you fluff
Gender neutral

Y/N Pov:

I woke up, a streak of sunshine hitting my face and I looked beside me to see that my wife is sleeping peacefully.

I smiled at her, brushing the hair that was on her face then giving a peck on her nose and getting up on the bed.

I walked towards the bathroom and brush my teeth, rinse my face and got downstairs to cook in the kitchen.

By the time I felt arms around my waist, I was already cooking pancakes.

"Good morning bubs" Hermione greeted groggily, slumping her weight on me.

I chuckled and held her hand then kiss her knuckles. I could feel her smile on my back and she tightens her grip on me. "Good morning love"

"What time is it?" Hermione ask, holding my other hand.

"8 baby" I answer and she groans.

"Can't I just stay here with you?" She asks but more like a statement as she kiss my shoulder.

"Mrs. Granger—L/N, the wizarding world needs you" I laugh accusingly and she hits my back softly.

"They're stupid. . . ." She mumbled quietly and I laughed harder, trying to flip the pancake with the spatula.

I flipped the pancake and it was perfectly cooked if I would just wait for another 3 minutes, to cook the other side.

I turned around and lay the spatule down. Slithering my hands on her waist. "What about this. . . . .we could have a day off and spend the day together. Is that alright?"

"Even better. ." She smiled and pecked my lips as I returned the favor.

"I love you"

"Love you too"

Word count: 284
I don't know why but I just don't enjoy fluff. . . . But since you peeps enjoy it, here you go :)