Cold (Emma)

Clingy Watson
Gender neutral

Y/N Pov:

Me and Emma have been busy since we're both actors but me being the writer of the story is a different story from being an actor, cause I'm a part time actor of my own movie sometimes.

But we still tend to make sure to have some alone time of course. Those innocent nights and especially the scandalous nights which I want to do everyday but because of our jobs we can't, especially me.

Now I'm here stuck with my laptop at the middle of the night trying to focus on my work as Emma was on the bed.....whining.

"Bubbss~, let's cuddle please. It's really cold here" she said as she got up bringing a blanket with her as I in a  sorrowful voice.

"I know baby but I need to finish this. The deadline is in a week and I'm not even close to the final chapter." I told her as I open my arms for her to signal her that she was gonna sit on my lap.

She gratefully accept and said as she sat on my lap nuzzling her head into the crook of my neck "I know it's just that we haven't got time for each other because of our jobs, plus you didn't tell me you were writing a book" she said as she raise her head giving me her unresisted puppy eyes.

"Okay, just get me more ten minutes then I'll go and cuddle with you, alright" I said as I look through my laptop to check the chapter I have done and it was almost done.

"Promise?" She ask looking like an adorable puppy.

"I promise my love" I said as I peck her lips then boop her nose which made her giggle angelically as she smiled adoringly.

As ten minutes passed I finished the chapter of the book and got into bed tucked in spooning Emma.

She immediately nuzzle into me as sleep takes us over but not forgetting to say

"I love you"

Word count: 340
Holy shit!
The last time I checked it was 2.4k and now it's fucking 2.82k.
Thank you so so much and pls vote THANK YOU
Alright if anything I got these idea from some Emma Watson imagine I randomly just read and I forgot who the author is cause I didn't put the book on my reading list