When Will You Tell Her (2)

Continuation.....

"Goodbye dove"

Hermione Pov:

Tears and tears came streaming down, I couldn't stop, I can never. I thought that this would be really easier but no....guilt just pooled my feelings....nothing but guilt, regret, and sadness.

How could I let her go....?

How could I do that to her....?

I fell like a piece of paper as the harsh cold wind blew.

I feel useless without her.

I feel like a dog from a pet store waiting for an owner and she, she was my owner, she was the reason I felt alive every year and I- I just let her go.

Malfoy was right........I am just a filthy little mudblood.

3rd Person Pov:

Three days, three days with nothing but silent cries to the ex-lovers.

They sob

They scream

They lie

They die

Nothing but feeling hopeless every single night.

"I want you"

"I want you"

"I want you"

"I WANT YOU!"

Screaming by the parallel of their seperate dorms.

"I want you......" Mumbling quietly as they curled up in a ball, hugging the blanket tightly as they don't have each other to be warm as the wind blew.

Hunger

Thirst

Numbness

Came over then with just a few days. Nothing but sadness and regret came over them.

There was nothing to do now as the damage is done.

They are no more us, just like they thought of forever. No more.

Preparing for another day to cry. They stood up from their bed and showered to get ready, wearing their clothing as they try to look decent with no bloodshot eyes, messy state, and somewhat...torned clothes.

Draco Pov:

"Y/N?" Pansy whispered with a shaky breath as we looked at Y/N who hasn't come out of her dorm for days.

Embracing her instantly as she descend from the stairs.

"I'm glad you're okay N/N.... we're glad" I thanked to Salazar that she's alright. Thank Salazar.

"Let's go" Y/N chuckled and we smiled, as we got out of our common room heading to the great hall to eat some breakfast.

"Here...oh and here.....this too Y/N" Pansy piled up foods and foods to Y/N's plate.

"Pansy.....I can't eat this much" Y/N chuckled as the pile of food covers her face and we laughed, except for Pansy who was still piling them.

"Hush child, do you see yourself?! You're like a walking paper" Pansy exaggerated and shoved a bread in Y/N's mouth.

"Okay...okay...Salazar, no need to choke me" she mumbled which made me chuckle and to Pansy to give her water.

After some moments, the welcoming aura of the great hall became dump as a certain person enters the great hall.

Hermione Granger Imagines जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें