Like I can

Songfic #4
Gender neutral
Any house
Credits for Sam Smith for making a great song.

3rd person Pov:

It was time for Y/N L/N to sing Infront of the Hogwarts students.

Some were curious and excited, some were just sneering of how bad their gonna sing and some are just curious of what genre of music their gonna sing.

Hermione Granger and her boyfriend Ronald Weasley are watching with their friends Harry Potter, Seamus Finnigan, Dean Thomas, Cho Chang, Luna Lovegood, Ginny Weasley, Weasley twins, Cedric Diggory, Katie Bell Patil twins and Lavender Brown to support and watch their friend perform.

They were very excited and curious at the same time of thinking their friend sing.

Then they saw them go out in a fancy suit/dress so they thought it was classical music. The heavy applause just needs to be ruined by a sneer from Draco Malfoy and the Slytherin students.

"DON'T BOTHER SINGING L/N! WE ALL KNOW OUR EARDRUMS ARE JUST GONNA EXPLODE WITH YOUR SINGING!" He sneered but not many people didn't laugh except for the Slytherin who burst out laughing but the other students from the other houses didn't laugh.

"Mr. Malfoy please refrain from talking and watch" professor Snape's dull voice said as Y/N thanked him with a nod.

Y/N Pov:

The people were watching me as I go through my piano which I was gonna use.

I introduced myself "Hello, I'm Y/N L/N from the house of Y/H (your house) and I'm gonna sing my written song for tonight so I hope you like it" many people gasped that I was gonna sing my own song and some whistled and cheered.

This song was for Hermione Granger, my long time crush that is now taken by any other than Ronald Weasley.

I tried not to think about it yet....the memory of them kissing was stuck in my head so I played my piano and sing.

He could be a sinner or a gentleman

He could be a preacher, when your soul is damned

He could be a lawyer on a witness stand

But he'll never love you like I can, can, can

(If it's bold then it's flash back, got it?, Okay let's continue)

You were there crying when he always point out his problems to you.

You were there when he let you cry to his chest cause you saw Buckbeack die.

You were there when he was the one you cried then save you along with the boy who lived from the mountain troll.

You were there to know the truth that Lockhart is a fraud because of him being in the chamber of secrets.

But all I know was that I was always there for you when you couldn't take the problems that he was pointing to you. I was there whenever he would block you, scream at you and hurt you.

He could be a stranger, that you gave a second glance

He could be a trophy of a one night stand

He could have your humour, but I don't understand

Cause he'll never love you like I can, can, can

You have always like him ever since second year even tho how many times he hurt you throughout the years

You rambled to me how good he was on loving you