Delivery

Married life with our favorite Gryffindor.............. okay maybe not
Gender neutral

Y/N Pov:

I am now here at the Ministry because of Hermione forgetting her lunch.

I mean who wouldn't, her job is practically endless.

"Hello may I help you?" The worker greeted and asked.

"Oh yes, I was gonna give this to Mrs. Granger" I said as I show them a bag.

"Do you have any appointment?"

"Oh no I just nee—"

"I'm sorry but you can't come if you don't have any appointment" she says getting quite irritated.

"Yes I know, I just need to—"

"You can't, now would you please go!" She shouted yet the crowd didn't seem to care for it was to loud.

I didn't dare to say anything back so I just sat on a bench and waited for Hermione to come out.

It wasn't that long, she had come out after 15 minutes, and when she did. I stood up and walked towards her.

"Y/N, what are you doing here?" Hermione asked surprised.

"You forgot your lunch so I came here. But it seems like your worker here don't know I'm your husband/wife" I chuckle as she did too.

"Yes, yes..I forgot about that. She's new so she doesn't know" Hermione laughed as she pecked my cheek and walked beside the worker I have encountered earlier.

"Mary......"

"Yes minister?" She asked with politeness, stopping her work.

"You see, this man/woman is my husband/wife" Hermione chuckled as she saw the surprise look of the worker and so did I.

"Oh I am so so sorry, you see I'm ju—" she says but Hermione just wave her hand and I shook my head chuckling.

"It's alright, happens Everytime to new ones"

Word count: 292
It's not a great chap but oh well