Carnival Games

Since you guys think I'm mean because letting you die and making Hermione suffer.

Here you go, fluff.

And yes I'm updating so I could move to my other books.

Both of you are muggles

Pov starts at 6th year

Gender neutral :)

3rd Person Pov:

"Let's go baby!" Hermione giggled as she dragged Y/N to a carnival game.

"Hermione. . . . You know this games are rigged" Y/N chuckled.

"Yeah, but if it is you. You could beat it" Hermione grinned. "Now c'mon!"

"What do you want to get love?" Y/N asks as they boop her nose.

Hermione giggled, smiling adoringly at Y/N while the host of the game was looking at them with a seriously face.

"The otter please"

"Got it" they said and turned around to the host of the game. "How much for a play sir?"

"Just a pound" he lazily says.

Y/N gave him a pound and the host gave him three baseball.

Y/N put in full focus as they held the ball in a throwing motion. They eyed at the circular target like in archery.

Timing it then throwing it.

Ring of bells was heard making Y/N covering their girlfriend's ears.

"Here you go, one otter" the host grunted, bringing down the big stuffed toy otter.

"One for the lady and I'll buy a meal for me" Y/N laughed as Hermione grabbed the toy, nuzzling her head.

"This is my new cuddle buddy" Hermione smiled.

"Hey! I'm your cuddle buddy"

"Not anymore"

Word count: 253
Yes I would be posting a lot so I could update faster.