Muggle Man 2

Part 2
I'm just gonna shorten it I'm lazy today 👁️👄👁️

Hermione Pov:

When I arrive at the tree were I will reminiscing my memories with Y/N I saw him sitting there at the tree where we created most of our memories.

I got closer then sit under the tree until I heard him say

"In this agreement I will say goodbye by singing to this tree" I was shocked not because he remembered the vow it was because he was saying goodbye.

Flashback:
Ps: they were ten year old here :)

"Hey Y/N?" I ask

"Yeah?" He said

"Can we create a vow that if we lose each other or somehow our binding isn't gonna work anymore we'll say goodbye to this tree?" I ask

He said "of course Mione"

"Alright then" I said as I bring my hand to him and say "do you Y/N L/N vow that you will say goodbye to this tree and only this tree if we lose each other or lose our bonding?" I ask

"I Y/N L/N vow that I will say goodbye to this tree and only this tree if we lose each other or lose our binding" he said with a fake accent which I giggled at.

"Do you Hermione Granger vow to say goodbye to this tree and only this  tree if we lose each other or lose our bonding?" he ask

I said as I hold his hand and do our handshake "I Hermione granger vow that I will say goodbye to this tree and only this tree if we lose each other or lose our bonding"

After a few seconds of silence he the said "TAG!" he said running away.

I chased after him and said "HEY NO FAIR!"

End of flashback:

I stand up and speak up to say

"You aren't going to say goodbye" I said shakily as he looks at me and says

"H-hermione yo-your here" he said nervously as I climbed up and smack him many times as I cried.

"You aren't going to say goodbye cause you just want to fake it! You aren't going to leave me all alone by myself again! I don't want you to leave as now your the only one I got" I said breaking down and cried into his embrace.

"Wh-why?" He said as he hugs me gently. When he does this my stomach erupted with butterflies even when I'm crying.

"Because your the one I truly love so your not gonna say goodbye until you say what you feel about me!" I said nuzzling further to his warm and welcome embrace.

"W-what? I-i don't understand. You liked R-ron or someone called R-rob. Heck you even dated him!" He said hugging me tighter but still gentle.

"I dated him because I thought it can push my feeling away from you" I said as I looked him in the eye.

"Guess I am the dumb one in the two of us" he said chuckling softly as he lay his forehead against mine.

"Of I only knew you returned my feelings I wouldn't write this song" he then kissed me gently which I returned back.

I put my arm around his neck and play with his neck baby hairs and he gently holds me by the waist and lays down on the branch that he uses to balance and not fall.

He softly run his tounge against my lips asking for entrance in which I allowed to. He explores my mouth but I didn't let him win as I battle for dominance but after a few seconds he won and let him explore my mouth.

This kiss was more than I wanted as we only pulled away when air was a problem when he said

"I shouldn't have written the song then" he said chuckling softly and I too as we look at each other lovingly.

"I love you" he said softly against my lips our nose brushing and foreheads touching as I finally said

"I love you too" as I closed the gap between us and smashed our lips together.

Word count: 698
Muggle man is doneeeeee
Yay