" Ila,... "I laughed at her. I hugged her tighly. This much possessiveness, this girl.

" I won't leave you for anyone ila"i says to her by pressing my face into her. She pecked my lips.

"Won't you get angry with me ever then?" she asks me.

I nod as no at her.

"Really, oh my god. No no, then our life will become dull." she pouts at me, by sitting before me.

"Oh so then my wife wants a problems between us. Mmm, then how about I maintain a distance with you for next 4...." she kissed my lips.

"No no, not like that. That is very long days"

"Then how about  2 days?"

"No no, only for 5 mins." she says by wrapping her hands over my stomach. And placing her head over my chest.

"Can you please rekindle with your twin sister?" she asks me, making me to think about the betrayal she done for me.

"Can we skip those things?" I akss her.

"I can't ila"

"Please please"

"No ila, she I don't know. When she left me saying that her love is more important than me. Then what is the need for me to rekindle with her. No ila, I can't. I can't face her. I can't accept her." I says at her.

"B.. But love is not a cruel thing" she akss me

"Love Is not, but betraying is"

"Please, even you was in love at that time right. Please think about this. You know right what the love can make a person to do? " she pleads at me.

"But it won't make a person to leave our loved ones right. Don't make me to think about my ex love which is not even a love?" I said with a venom dripping in my voice.

"No ila, you are not understanding. Am not saying loving is wrong. I will never say that. And am not opposed to love and all. But, for that love, she left me. She left me just like that. She didn't informed me, she didn't even tried to convince me. Am I that replaceable? I may not showed my love towards her straightly. But am I not taken care of her?. Why am I not important for her?. Why?. For my birth mom, am not important so she left us. And the same way my twin sister did for me. What is the difference? That is the same day everyone proved me that am not meant to be loved. Am not rig... "

She kissed my lips.

" shhh", she says by hugging me.

"Who said that you are not meant to be loved?" she akss me

"Your wife, your only wife is sitting before you with unconditional love for you. Are you sure, that you are not loved by anyone?. Am there for you. To love you. To cherish you. Am there" she hugged me tightly.

"You are loved by everyone. But my love is special." she says in my neck. I smiled at her words.

"How much special?" I asks her by making her to sit over my lap properly.

"This much" she shows by opening her arms before us. As she sat over my lap, her back is hitting my chest.

"That is all you are loving me?" I asked her by grabbing her hands and folded it with mine.

"That's all I could open by my arms?" she says innocently.

"I see" I says by kissing her neck.

"Mmmm" she starts to moan by tightening the hold of my hand.

"You are very beautiful today Mrs. Ilankodi" I whispered in her hair.