Chapter 18: Moving On?

Start from the beginning

I'm sick of ma'self.

I go ta group ina hour. Five o'clock everyday I sit wit the otha' patients hea' that have sex addiction. Two o'clock everyday I go for my AA meetings. Then I work out with my trainer at 8 in the morning. And I see the therapist every two days.

I'm makin' it my mission to be like my old self when I leave hea' in 8 weeks. I hope ta at least earn Sya's trust back and fa ha ta fo'give me. We don't need to try to fix our relationship, it's been broken since she came home from mexico. I'm not good fa ha and I know it. Honestly, we not good fo' each otha.

"C'mon August, were about to start!"

SYA'S POV

Rakim loaded my stuff in the back of his car and opened the passenger side door for me.

He closed the trunk and got in.

We had packed all my stuff for the next three days. We "hung out" for a little while till it was time for me to go.

He got on the freeway to the airport and held my hand the whole way there. When we pulled up, everybody was standing out there talking.

He looked over and looked at me.

"You don't have to get out." He kissed my hand.

"I dont want you to get them heavy ass bags out the trunk either." I smiled and got ready to get out.

"Uh uh. Close that door." I did as told and he leaned over and kissed my cheek. He's gotta stop doing that...

He threw his hood up and put on his glasses.

"Ion need these niggas runnin up on me for no autograph." He got out and opened my door for me.

I saw them look at us and I got a little nervous. He got my duffle bags and sat then next to me. He pulled me to him and I looked up at him.

"You gone come back to daddy?" I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Maybe. But don't you have to fly out to Toronto the day I come back?"

"Yeah but it's just an interview for some magazine. And I wanna see my girl before I go."

I smiled and nodded.

"When I become your girl?"

"Well we never fully broke up. So technically you always been my woman.:

"Oooo okay. I'm still married ya know?". He kissed my forehead.

"Whatever. I'm gone miss you Michelle."

"I know you will." I leaned up and kissed his lips.

"Aww shit". I heard mica loud ass. While we were packing I made a 8 way call to tell them about what's going on, since I did kind of disappeared. They don't all completely support, but they understand. Even though me and him aren't together I like what's going on.

I pulled away and he kissed me one last time.

"Call me when you get there." I nodded and watched him get back in his Jeep and pull off.

"Was that..." Noël asked picking up my stuff.

"Yeah."

He nodded his head with surprised look. He sat them with his bags and went back to Simi and Ang.

"Mommy!" Cookie ran to me and I scooped her up.

"Hi baby."

They walked us inside and I talked to Alex as she went on and on about something. I listened to her story even though I could only make out some of it.