Chapter 22

Mew's Pov

Uuhhh why did his phone has to ring at that moment. It wasn't too much for him right... i mean if that phone didn't rang... i might have done may be more then just kissing.

I got up and reached onto my bedside drawer and opened it. I took out the little black box and smiled. Its a set of promise rings for couples. i am aware that i have only few days left and i'll have to go back and i really want gulf to go along with me if he wants...even if he don't i'll be happy with long distance as well all i have to do is travel back here every weekend to meet him or maybe i should extend my business here so that i can stay here, all i want is to be with him 24/7.

Next morning, we are now heading to Cheonjeyeon Waterfalls. I was just deleting unnecessary pictures in the camera so that i can have more space for new pictures when i felt something on my shoulders. its gulf he is resting his head on my shoulder 'i guess he is sleeping'... i can't help but smile...he looks cute when sleeping with that little pout resting on his lips. I noticed in the morning also, he looked tired and when i asked he said he is fine. When we reached our destination i woke him up.

'' Hey gulf...wake up we have reached''

'' Just 2 more minutes phi'' he said sleepily

'' Sure i can wait but i don't think the cab driver would wait'' and i chuckled a littlehe woke up instantly as if he finally realized something..

'' oh yea..i forgot that we were travelling for a moment''

i felt like teasing him a little.

'' Oh so you thought that we were sleeping in your bed cuddling together, right!'' i can see his ears turning red

'' well its nothing like that..come lets go''

'' Cheonjeyeon Waterfalls is also known as the Pond of God.'' gulf started explaining.I am clicking pictures along the way, '' its beautiful''

'' yes it is, also there are  three sections in these waterfalls, the first waterfall separates to produce the second and third, whereby the water eventually flows into the sea

'' yes it is, also there are three sections in these waterfalls, the first waterfall separates to produce the second and third, whereby the water eventually flows into the sea.lets go there''

Gulf's pov

I've been so sleepy since morning, that little nap in the car really helped... i also need to talk to him about his departure, about us. i trust him i don't know why i am feeling insecure, what if he is not that serious, what if long distance doesn't work, should i go to Thailand if he asks...aaghh so many question...why i overthink so much like that. i got out of my head debate when mew called me.

'' come lets take a dip'' he asked

'' no i am fine i don't want to be wet..you can go ahead''

'' are you sure..it would be fun..come naaa''

'' just give me your camera, i'll click pictures for you'' he agreed and went ahead after handing over his camera.

He went in the water and took a dip, i was positioning my camera for a better shot and daaamnnnn... i can't take my eyes off him.. he just came up from a small dip and pushing his hair back, i can see his biceps flexing and water droplets making its way from his hair towards his abs...'oh god he is looking so fucking sexy' and just when i looked up back to his face he was already staring at me...my breadth hitched...my heart is racing, its as if i am caught by him for doing something sinful. i came back to my senses when he smirked and winked at me..and here we go again i am definitely all red by now. i focused back on clicking his pictures.

I watched at my right side there was a group of girls who were also staring at him which was annoying me now. mew came after sometime and is giving his all time classic smile but i am too pissed at those girls for drooling over my man and why mew has to show off his body to everyone...' i've gone mad now' as i am not really responding to his smile and he looks confused now.

'' What happened gulfie?'' he asked

'' Nothing.. lets go phi i am hungry'' i hold his hand, gave a sharp look to those girls and walked forward, we completed our tour and were going back to our hotel... because of those pervert girls i forgot to talk to him about his departure..i'll do it after dinner.

'' Hey gulf..there is this new movie that came online do you wanna have a movie night.. its too early to sleep''

I can't help but laugh, '' i was waiting only as to what excuse you have for us to spend time together'' and he gave an embarrassed look to me.

'' Well, its not like you don't want it'' he said flashing his smile.

We went to his room, '' gulf just connect this to t.v and i'll come after changing up'' , i nodded.

 After setting everything i sat down in front of the tv waiting for mew. He came out from the bathroom and took his seat behind me which made me smile and a little giddy. 

We were watching the movie suddenly a hot shower scene started playing... i am feeling shy as mew's body came into my mind when he was at waterfalls today and i dont know what to do.. this is going longer then expected, i can feel mew's body going stiff as well and i am trying not to look back.

Finally the scene finished and i was about sigh in relief but i felt mew's lips on the back of my neck. i felt goosebumps on my skin and a sudden yelp came out of my mouth. he pulled me closer through my waist and my whole body is reacting more now...

''ummh mewww '' i tried to call him but he is not stopping.

'' yes baby '' he said, his voice is hoarse and now his hands are inside my shirt moving upwards.

I moaned '' mewwwww'' when i felt his fingers touching and kneading my chest.

 he shifted me to face towards him and attached his lips to mine. ''baby you are so irresistible.. i can never get enough of your lips'' he said kissing me again. after some time we detached ourselves to breath... i rested my head on his shoulder. i don't know why but i feel like crying, tears are threatening to fall from my eyes and now i can't stop them.

'' hey...gulfie, what happened''