Chapter 15

Mew's Pov

After the sunrise pavillion, we are heading towards the museum and folk village. I'm checking all the pictures that i clicked this morning, which consists more pictures of kana then the place itself. I don't know if she is catching my hints but i don't want to wait anymore. I want to hold her hands without thinking twice. but i don't know why today she is not as talkative with me as she has been...or i guess i kinda know...may be i went a little overboard yesterday with that kiss... i should've been contented that she let me hold her hands. anyway whats done is done and i have to focus on today.

I had a great time in the folk village, we tried their traditional games and also enjoyed their local folk performances. After lunch we came back to our hotel for a break before heading to the beach. '' i should start preparing things now''

                                                                                         *****

We are walking through a small park towards the beach. Its really refreshing here, the water here is clean and blue and the sound of water on the beach really calms me. There are a lot of people here but not that much to make it crowded. I am taking pictures when kana spoke

''P'mew about the flight to jeju that got cancelled due to unavailability, they have shifted their passengers to the flight day after tomorrow, so we'll be staying in gyeongju-si tomorrow and from there we'll head to jeju, all arrangements has been made accordingly'' 

''Okay, that's great, i won't mind an extra day with you'' i replied and winked at her.

 ''P'mew do you wink at every women you talk to?'' I smiled and was about to answer when she continued,

'' i would advise you to stop doing that because first, you look like a creep and second its not even working'' and i was stilled for a moment like srsly creep.... but i composed myself and came near her more like infront of her face

''So what would really work on you'' and i smiled.

I can see a red tint on her cheeks and she stepped back.

'' you don't need to know that...anyway you can carry on with clicking pictures, i have to go to restroom'' and with that she went away or more like ran away. ' okay so now is the time to execute the plan' i thought and opened my bag - pack.

Gulf's Pov

ughhhh why he has to come this close to me, i hope he didn't notice anything.... what should i do. I washed my hands and went back to find him. But he is not here where i left him. I looked around the beach and then i saw him waving his phone with the flashlight. 

Sun has almost set and its getting dark here. I went towards him and what i saw really surprised me.

'' what is all this?'' i asked him.

'' do you like it?'' he answered back with a question. Well i won't deny its nice, there is a cloth mat big enough for both of us and a cans of beer along with some snacks. I sat there beside him and he offered me a can.

'' well its good, when did you prepare this all?'' i asked and he just shrugged sipping into his beer. 

We are now sitting in front of the sea sipping our beers and gazing towards the stars. This is so dreamy and calming. 

'' Moon is beautiful isn't it'' he said suddenly and i looked towards it and smiled.' it is indeed' and then mew held my hand and i faced him. 

He is looking even more stunning in the moonlight. He is looking straight into my eyes and that gaze is making me feel things.

'' I am glad that you came along with me'' he said and i smiled at him, ' i'm glad too'

Then he brought his hand towards my face, his thumb tracing a line around my jaw almost touching my lower lip, and my breadth hitched.

'' I really like your smile'' he said while his gaze went from my eyes to my lips. He is coming closer to me and i'm stuck at my position. 

'' I don't think i can hide my feelings for you anymore'' he whispered in front of my lips. 

I can feel his hot breath on my lips and heat crawling from my neck to my cheeks. i closed my eyes on instinct and then i felt his soft lips on mine. My heart is beating so fast and my mind is blank. All i know is I've never felt like this and i don't want this moment to end. He then pulled himself back a little and i opened my eyes.

'' Every time I'm with you I cannot avoid feeling something very special in my heart'' he said and kissed me again and this time i reciprocated. 

I am liking this feeling. He pulled back again a little '' i think i am falling in love with you kana'' and was about to kiss me again but i gently pushed him back. Its like someone has just poured a cold bucket of water all over me. ' i think i am falling in love with you kana' this sentence brought me back to reality , kana, he was saying this to kana all this while. I looked back to him and can see confusion and a hint of hurt in his eyes.

'' i..i am sorry p'mew'' i said and stood up to go back, i am about to cry and i don't want to do that in front of him.

'' kana... wait..what happened..'' he also stood and tried to reach for my hand but i was fast enough and ran towards my room. ' i can not do this to him.... his words were so sincere and he doesn't even know who i really am'.... I am feeling guilty and frustrated. 'ughhhh what should i do'