Chapter 19

Mew's Pov

We were both sitting on a bench away from the party area waiting for the other to start the conversation. We both had a lot to ask each other.

'' Why did you called me gulf?'' he asked first.

'' Your real name is gulf, is'nt it?'' i asked back, he was silent for a while and then spoke.

'' How long has it been since you knew about it?''

'' Well, not long enough during the time we were heading to gyeongju-si. Actually the night i confessed to you on the beach you left your bag there, it was with me till morning but when i was packing for jeju, i dropped your bag by mistake and almost all the items scattered out of it. That is when i came across your identification card. There was your agency employer's card with kana's details over it and then there was a driver's licence with gulf's name on it. Also at passport it was gulf again. i was confused why do you have some guy's license card but on closer inspection i saw the similarities... at first i thought it was your twin or sth, but as far as i remember our interactions, you are the only child. After that i started observing you more, i did have a theory that you might have cross dressed but why was the ques, i even checked on insta and fb to find a clue but there wasn't an account that can pass as kana's so i searched for gulf's account but it was private and from profile pic i could guess it was the right one. Then suddenly i got an idea and searched for mild's account and there i found some photos of gulf's and his. And when u said that if i would like you if you were a guy that confirmed everything and i took a chance and called you that'' i completed my explanation and looked towards him.

'' Why didn't you confront me then?''

'' I don't really know, i mean i was doubtful about it and if it was true there might be a reason for you to hide your identity and i wanted you to tell me yourself when you are comfortable and trust me enough''

He just hummed still looking down.

'' So umm you wanna talk about it?'' i asked him. Like seriously all this while i was so confused about my sexual orientation only to find out that i was attracted to a guy after all.

'' Well i did plan to tell you everything after that night but always got nervous.'' He told me everything from loosing his job to dressing as a girl for his current job.

'' I don't even know from when i started liking you, i was happy for a second when you confessed me but soon i realized that i was a girl to you and then i got scared that if i'll tell you the truth, you'd be disgusted and i didn't knew what to feel and think anymore.'' even if he was not looking at me i could see his eyes glistening a little.

'' umm about that i don't even like girls.. i mean in a romantic way, i've always been attracted to guys. You were the only exception till now'' i told him feeling a little shy, rubbing my palm against my nape and that's when he looked up at me with ' like seriously' looking face.

'' What..? its not like you ever asked me if i was interested in other men or at least if i was a bi.'' i defended myself.

'' But then why were you being all touchy and friendly with the girls in the bar and you were flirting with me as well, why would i even ask you about that'' she retorted back.

'' What? Which girls are you talking about?''

'' When we went to meet mild and your senior came to you and took you with her and you seemed to be having a really good time with her friends'' he said pouting.

I was stunned with what he said, well that might had looked that way but wait a second was he jealous. I couldn't hold back my smile.

'' And now you are smiling thinking of them'' he sounded a little mad now and stood up from the seat but i caught his wrist and turned him toward me.

'' I was not thinking about them but how adorable you look when you are jealous'' i said and he blushed.

'' What no... jealous who? i was just telling you your deeds, anyway i think its more then enough talk for tonight, we should head back to our rooms''

'' Yes we shall but before that just tell me what are we now?''

He smirked and came closer to me and whispered in my ears,'' We are Phi and Nong who love each other'' and kissed me on my cheek and left. I stood there smiling like a crazy man with a pounding heart.

'Well i wanted to hear the words boyfriend but this is also good '' Phi and Nong who love each other''.

Gulf's Pov

What all just happened... This was totally unexpected. But i am feeling very light after talking out everything. I need to tell mild about it so i called him. I told him what all happened and he was really surprised that how p'mew kinda stalked his insta account to find gulf.

Mild : So dude, you got a boyfie now and as a good and caring friend that i am, i'm sending you some educational videos so do look at them okay.

Gulf : What are you even talking about?

Mild : Patience my child, You'll know when you will see, okay bye then enjoy.

Gulf : Bye mild, see you soon.

After i hung up on him, i received messages from him and checked them out. My eyes widened,  'what the hell mild'. He has sent me some R rated videos and the most embarrassing part is that i am watching them and to top that when i was watching it, P'mew called me and i picked it up instantly by reflex.

Mew : well that was fast, were you waiting for my call?

Gulf : No!! ('well that came out a little loud') I mean my phone was in my hand only so yaa

Mew : Okay... so what are you doing?

Gulf : I... umm i was doing nothing.. ok good night phi, i'll meet you tomorrow at breakfast and i cut the call. I was so nervous, why he has to call when i was umm nevermind just sleep gulf sleep.