Chapter 5

Mew's Pov

I am sitting at a restaurant having our lunch right now along with kana. My visit to the museum was great and i took a lot of pictures.Kana is good at explaining and i'm thankful to tong for arranging a guide or i might have been travelling alone and clueless and since kana is also from Thailand this makes me more comfortable. We are having japchae (stir fried noodles) along with pork strips and kimchi.

''I hope you like this p'mew'' kana said before handing me the pair of chopsticks

I accepted it and started with my meal, its indeed tasty. ''So kana tell me something about yourself'' i started the conversation.

She looked at me a little surprised by my sudden question but replied anyway.

'' Well there is nothing interesting about me, i came to Seoul after my parents got separated to live with my grandma. I completed my studies here and started working. She died 2 years ago and from then i am on my own.'' 

I really don't know what to say and then she continued.

''I told you my life is boring so what about you phi why you decided to travel here?'' she asked.

 '' Well i always wanted to travel here as i was interested in k pop and dramas since my time in high school and now that i got a chance to travel i came here.'' 

And we kept talking to each other. She is a good company i concluded, i don't really have friends and i won't mind making her one.

*****

Now we are heading to a bus stop since i insisted to take one. We are heading to Itaewon as i want to relax for the day and just roam around and observe. I want to travel like locals do so that i can experience the lifestyle as a whole.

 We entered the bus and it was full, there was only one seat which i offered to kana and i stood beside her. At next stop more people came in and when kana saw an old women, she offered her seat to her, 'she is pretty and kind as well' i thought.

 When she stood and made way for the old women to sit, the bus started with a sudden jerk which made kana lost her balance and on instinct i quickly pulled her towards me. 'mmm she smells so nice', i immediately came back to my senses and looked at her to see if she is fine. She is so close to me right now, my one hand is on her waist and other on the pole beside me and both her hands on my chest, i can feel my heart racing. She thanked me and i nodded in return and then she stood beside me her back facing. I think i saw her blushing, may be she is feeling shy..' cute '... but why am i feeling like this she is not a guy, i never felt like this with other women.... am i turning bi or what.... ugh this is confusing me.

Gulf's Pov

What the hell just happened, why did i got so affected with his touch... he's a man for god's sake. When he pulled me towards him i just felt like i forgot to breathe we were so close. I could feel his chest and then he looked at me seeing if i am okay, his skin is flawless and his eyes are so expressive but i came back out of my reverie and thanked him for his help and turned around.. well that was embarrassing... what were you thinking gulf.

We finally reached our destination, weather is nice and its is an excellent place to wander around and just lose yourself in the energy of the city. We started walking around through streets, there are food carts, street performers, and some of the side streets that are filled with restaurants. In short its a lively place and phi mew will love it.

 I could see him enjoying and he was shopping around as well

 I could see him enjoying and he was shopping around as well. I made him try some street food as well and like that our first day came to an end. Since it was night already, i called Rio to pick us up. I bid him goodbye when we reached back.

''okay good night p'mew, i'll meet you tomorrow morning''

'' Thank you for today nong, i really enjoyed everything. See you tomorrow'' he replied back with a smile.

I went back to my home where i'm welcomed by my best friend. 

'' yo gulf, so how was your day?'' he asked. 

''It was great and you know what this time my guest is from thailand as well and he is really good'' i answered him back.

 ''Wow this is the first time I've listened you complimenting your client'' he said with a smirk and i rolled my eyes on him and went to my room to change and freshen up.

 ''Hey bring him to the bar where i work, i would also like to be friends with him'' i heard him saying when i came back to living room. 

''Sure, that's not a bad idea but remember i'll be kana that time so don't forget to address me same, okay?'' 

''Of coarse i'll do that Ms. kana'' he teased.

I went to bed to sleep and suddenly thoughts of mew came into my mind...apart from what happened in bus which was really embarrassing the whole day was fun, it didn't felt like i was doing my job when i was with him. It was more like exploring the city with a friend.