Chapter 17

Gulf's Pov

After i came back i started packing my remaining stuff as it was almost time to check out. I got a message from the driver that he arrived at the entrance and went out of the room to inform mew about it. When i reached out in front of his room he was already locking it. 

'' Phi lets go, the driver is already waiting.'' i said.

'' Yaa let's go and here... you left this yesterday on the beach'' he said forwarding my bag in front of me. 

My eyes widened 'oh god i completely forgot about it... i hope he didn't opened it' .... i looked at him and there wasn't anything unusual

'' uhh t.. thank you phi'' i received it and turned around to go to the entrance. 

We are now sitting in the car me beside the driver's seat and mew at the backseat. Well i was avoiding sitting beside him because, one i don't know if i'll be able to control my heart and second i need to think about what to say because i decided to talk when we reach there before we become anymore awkward. Mew didn't really seem to care about it, of course he knew i was avoiding and maybe he's giving me time to which i was really thankful..... i kept on looking at him from time to time through the rear view mirror, as usual he has his earphones on and is busy with his cell phone.

We arrived at our booked cottage in the evening and its really pretty. Its my first time at a place like this. There are small huts for families on holidays. We entered inside our hut and kept our luggage in the living room. There is one room on the left for p'mew and one on right in which i'm gonna stay.

'' phi you can go and rest up for now while i look for the dinner arrangements.'' i told him to which he only nodded.

I'm not feeling good seeing him like this, i mean he's the one who always keeps on talking and stuff, i know its because of me but still i want him to look at me smiling like he always does. I just went out roaming around the area setting up my mind on how and what i'm gonna tell mew. maybe he would feel disappointed but still wanna remain at least friends if not more. yess lets think positive gulf, you can do it.

                                                                                          *****

We had our dinner at a restaurant near by and were back to our rooms. I'm pacing in my room nervously as its time to confess everything, this should not wait any longer... c'mon gulf you can do this...just go to his room, tell everything and don't think about consequences. I stepped out of my room and went to his door. I knocked twice but no response, but when i knocked for the third time the door opened itself...' ohh it wasnt closed properly' with that thought in my mind i went inside a little to find mew but he was nowhere to see...

'' huh where did he go this late at night'' i mumbeled but then i saw his phone charging... before i could think anymore, the door to his bathroom opened and i saw him coming out only in a towel around his waist, his hair wet pushed back.... i gulped at the sight. I was just stuck at my place, not any of my senses working except my eyes which were scanning his well chiseled body... i didn't even realized when he came near me but now he was standing in front of me half naked.

'' Kana what are you doing in my room do you need anything?'' he asked. 

'' umm i..i came to..a..to talk ab-about something'' i stuttered and it was more like a whisper. 

He stepped towards me making me step back only to touch my back to the door. He is looking deep into my eyes when a playful smirk plastered on his face.

'' So finally you wanna talk now... say what you want, i'm listening'' he whispered near my ear which sent a shiver down my spine. I tried to push him a little by placing my hands on his chest but he didn't budge. I can feel his heart beating fast under my palm which is making my heart go crazy and his scent is intoxicating. His nose is slightly rubbing against my cheeks while his hands are caging me between him and the door. 

'' so you were saying...?''

'' i ..a ..i um...'' i wasn't able to form any words. What the hell how did the situation turned to this. This can't keep on going... i pushed him a little harder this time and said,

'' i..i just came to say good night phi'' and turned around opened the door and ran to my room. I jumped on my bed under the covers trying to steady my breathing. 'ughhhh how am i gonna tell him if he's gonna keep teasing my poor heart'

Mew Pov

I came out finishing showering when i noticed kana in my room. ' what is she doing here' i thought. I was waiting for her to say something but she is just staring at me. I went close to her and asked if she need anything. I can see her face is red like a tomato and she stuttered which was really cute to watch. 'so i do have that kind of effect on her...not bad' i moved closer to her as i decided to tease her a little and whispered in her ear. She smells so nice, i can feel her stiff body and when her hands came in contact with my skin i could feel my heart racing and a sudden tension building up. I couldn't stop myself and started moving my nose around her ears and cheeks feeling her soft skin. I came out of my fantasy when she pushed me a little harder and rushed out blushing saying good night.... aghhhh how can be she be this adorable. I smiled and made my way to bed after dressing up. I am sure she do feel same for me, anyone can see that...and i don't think i can wait any longer... tomorrow i'll confront her and clear everything. I don't know if my speculation is correct or i'm over analyzing.