Chapter 25 (Epilogue)

After 6 months

Gulf's Pov

''Wow its so different now from the last time I saw it.'' I told mild while watching out of the cab's mirror.

'' I know right, oh look , I suppose we have reached, so are you ready''

''Hell yeah'' i took a deep breath and got out of the car infront of a building.

'' Welcome, how can I help you'' the lady at the reception asked.

'' I am looking for Mr. tong'' I informed. After sometime I saw him coming towards us.

'' Oh gulf, very nice meeting you'' he came and hugged me.

'' Hello phi, how are you?''

'' Don't even ask me, your boyfriend has been in a bad mood and making it difficult for all of us.''

'' of course he would be in a bad mood I haven't wished him yet'' i pouted and phi tong laughed.

''Don't worry, he's gonna get best birthday surprise, I am sure his mood gonna take a 180 turn, lets go''i am so excited to meet phi mew after so long. 

We've been always either on call or face time and now i can finally feel him and see him live. its his birthday today and tong and i planned it for a long time, my coming to Thailand and give him surprise on his birthday and i am feeling all giddy right now. 

We reached near his cabin when phi tong said,'' he's all your gulf..till then I'll show mild our office''. i took a deep breath and knocked his door.

''Come in'' he shouted and i went inside. he is working on his laptop and without giving a glance started talking,'' what's the matter, tell me fast, it better be important'' he sounds so sexy oh my goddddd. i am gonna faint.

 ''Why aren't you...~''his sentence didn't finished when he finally moved his head and looked at me.

'' Happy Birthday phi'' i said with tears of joy and longing in my eyes. He ran towards me and hugged me tight.

'' Oh my god gulf, is that you.. i can't believe this'' he said and kissed me. We made out for some time and when we were both out of breath, we looked at each other and smiled.

'' how come you are here?'' he asked.

''It was phi tong's idea''

'' Its my best birthday gift ever'' he kissed me again

'' I am never gonna let you leave now''

'' I am always going to stay by your side''

THE END

A/N: Thank you so much for reading this story till the end and for being the lovely readers. It was supposed to be a short story but then I just kept on writing and I am happy that its completed now.