Chapter 2

Author's Pov 

''You really need a break dude, just go get some life outside from this office'', said tong to his cousin, who is still engrossed in his laptop.

''Mew are you even listening to me, stop your work for a moment and talk to me'', this time mew shifted his attention to tong.

 ''Why are you disturbing me tong, i told you i'm busy right now'' said mew getting annoyed.

Mew is a young businessman who co-owns Mss studio along with his cousin tong. He is very ambitious and hardworking which has led his company to be one of the most renowned one in Thailand. He doesn't really have any friends or social life apart from his work acquaintances and spends most of his time working which is why tong was very persistent in convincing mew to have some free time where he could relax a bit. He don't want his brother to waste his life only working.

''You are always busy and all i want is for you to relax a little. Also i have a surprise for you..tadaaaaaa'', tong flashed his phone in front of mew.

''I've talked to your secretary and cleared your schedule for the next month, you are going to South Korea...wuhoooooo'' said tong very excitedly.

''What the hell tong, you can't do that without my permission. Cancel everything ryt now... and who's gonna handle all this if i'm gone for that long and~...'' mew was cut off by tong.

 ' What do you mean by who will handle, i'm also equally responsible for this company and i can totally manage by myself and its just for a few weeks so don't worry and you always wanted to travel there so this is your chance. so stop thinking and start preparing for your trip. I've booked everything from flights to hotels so don't worry about anything and enjoy. I really won't nag you after this trip okay?'' 

Mew was so done with him, this is not his first time being pestered by tong and on second thoughts he had really wanted to travel Korea back in the days so this may be the time he can fulfill that. With a deep sigh he agreed to tong.

 "You won't pester me again after this okay?'' asked mew.

 ''I said i won't, promise'' said tong very happy that he was successful this time convincing his cousin.

*****

Mew was all set to leave for his trip tomorrow. This was going to be a new experience for him as he had not traveled a lot and alone at that and he won't admit but he was really looking forward to this trip. He always wanted to visit there and experience walking through the streets, eating local Korean food that he watched in dramas and all those things he had heard about and with all those thoughts he went to sleep.