Chapter 13

Gulf's Pov

Right now i'm sitting in the bus that's going to Sokcho. I am tired and really want to sleep but I'm still in a trance. At one moment i was giving a farewell gift to mew and the next moment i'm travelling with him.

< Flashback >

''Kana I've decided on something'' 

''decided what?'' 

''I would like to spend my rest of the trip with you. would you come along with me?''

I was dumbstruck at that moment, trying to absorb what p'mew just said. ' is that even possible' i thought. I mean i have a job here, its not like i can go around with him. but on a second thought it would be so much fun.

'' i..i don't know phi.... i would love to tag along but i have work here, i can't just leave like that.'' i tried to turn down the offer as politely as i can.

'' So its a yes right'' he jumped in happiness and just hugged me.

 '' thank you so much for accepting my offer'', he then let me go.

I was confused with what just happened and looked at his smiling face.

''Phi you're mistaken, i said i have to work and it would be inappropriate''

'' oh nong, actually about that i already talked with the agency this morning and they were okay with it if you also accept my offer, so no worries.'' he explained.

< Flashback ends >

After that i called james to confirm everything and he said that p'mew contacted them and asked if i can travel along with him as his personal guide for his whole trip package and since there aren't any restrictions to that, i can and since i know the tourist places of other cities as well so guiding there won't be a problem. The only thing is he has to pay extra for the days i'll be accompanying him which he did. But at the end it will be my decision if i want to go with him or not.

I looked towards sleeping mew who is sitting in front of me with earphones in his ears. How can he look this handsome while sleeping, i let out a sigh. why did he exactly did that?

*****

We had our dinner on our way to hotel as we were very hungry and just wanted to rest when we reach our hotel. I got rid of my wig when i entered my room,

'' What a relief, my head was feeling so itchy'' and went to take a bath.

I was about to sleep when my phone rang.

Gulf : finally got time to return my calls..

Mild : oh sorry naaa, i was just busy, anyway, tell me why do i have so many missed calls from you?

Gulf : I am in sokcho right now.

Mild : auw what are you doing there?

Gulf : well long story short, i'll be with p'mew as his personal guide for his whole trip here.

Mild : wow, now that was totally unexpected... so you and mew alone haaaaan

Gulf : shut up mild... its nothing like that....

with that gulf disconnected the call and decided to sleep as tomorrow is gonna be tiring.

Mew's Pov

Mew was now resting his head over his right arm staring at the ceiling above, wrapping his head around the events happened in past two days.

After dropping kana the other night, i was thinking about my feelings towards her only to realize that tomorrow would be my last day here in seoul.' i have to do sth'...after thinking for quite a while i got an idea... i don't know if it will work, but one can try right.

Next morning i contacted the agency and asked them if kana can travel along. They agreed if i'm willing to pay for the extra days and i agreed to it instantly. Now all i had to do was ask her. although i wanted to ask her to come along not as a tour guide but he didn't really knew if she would have agreed to that just like that. It wasn't the time yet. i don't really want to rush things and get rejected.

When we were watching the sunset, it was really peaceful and comfortable. when i was about to talk to her about my offer, she also wanted to say something and took out a paper bag from her bag. But before she can say a final good bye i asked her to come with me. she was hesitant initially but i made her agree.

I was really happy the next day as i was packing my luggage for sokcho. While packing i came across the gift kana gave me. There was a box of quirky socks in it and a love lock like the one's i saw at namsan tower with a note along with it which read-

' Hi phi, I hope you like the gift, you looked really interested in them at Itaewon street and i also gave you a love lock as a sovinier. i'll miss you phi. i hope we'll meet again till then Take care :)'

I smiled at that ... she really thought it through.... i hope i can lock this love lock with you, my beautiful guide.