Kisses and a forbidden spell

Start from the beginning

I looked around the room at my targets but then my eyes landed on a certain dragon slayer."Cobra truth or dare?" I raised an eyebrow.He then scrunched up his eyebrows clearly thinking.

"Truth....?" he said questioning his answer.I then looked at him thinking.Hmmm... what do I want to know.

"Name the girl you like" I demanded making him sigh and look at me."You...Obviously" saying it like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

I then blushed and looked away, my face red as a tomato, I glanced up at Midnight knowing that he likes me too but when I read his thoughts he thought: 'I give up'

I raised an eyebrow at him, what does he mean by he gives up?

I shook my head and brought my gaze back to Cobra who was smirking looking at Midnight.By the looks of it he knows what Midnight meant by he gave up.Cobra then took his vision off Midnight and he looked at me.

"Lucy, truth or dare?" he said sitting back so his back was on the wall, he had his arms behind his head and his muscles were rippling.My eyes trailed downwards, my mouth immediately watering seeing that he was shirtless.Oh Mavis he has to be shirtless doesn't he...

"I- Truth" I said below my breath, not trusting my voice to speak after seeing heaven.

He then smirked and leaned towards me. "Name all the people you've kissed" he more like ordered.I blushed and looked downwards.

"Well i've kissed only one person" I said blushing looking at Midnight.I heard a growl beside me seeing Cobra with his fangs out."This emo prick was your first kiss?" he snarled.I held his shoulder not wanting him to pounce on him.

"What is Cobra jealous of a silly little kiss?" Midnight said leaning forward sneering at Cobra.

I then spoke up furious."Hey! that might've been a silly little kiss for you but for me you were my first, I can't just take it back y'know"

I said growling too.How could he just think of it as silly, he should be honored that he kissed me.I was about to kill Midnight when I felt something snake around my waist.I was then forcefully turned around to face Cobra who was smirking looking into my eyes.

He leaned forward and stopped when his lips were millimetres from mine making my breathing stop.Oh Mavis what is he doing? the grip around my waist became tighter making me move closer to the dragon slayers lips.

"Could I at least be your second kiss?"He said smirking.I was breathless,since were so close if I talk then I would be kissing him.His eyes drifted off from my eyes and he looked at my lips.Does he know that there are three other people in the room?

"I could give you a real kiss y'know, not just a silly little peck on the lips" He said.I was lightly intrigued.My eyes looked at his lips seeing the smirk still plastered on his face.He was about to close the gap between us when the door flung open.

Angel was standing there, her hands on her hips smirking."Oh I guess i'm interrupting something..." she teased.I tried pulling away from Cobra but he growled at me and pulled me closer."Yeah you did interrupt something, so can you go" Cobra said glaring at the poor girl.

Angel gulped and her shoulders fell."I was just going to tell Lucy about my night" she mumbled

I then put an arm on Cobra's shoulder to tell him to release me and he growled once again put slowly took me away from his grasp.I stood up and was about to walk over towards Angel when Cobra pulled on my hand making me look down at him.

"I'll get you later Blondie" he said with a smirk.

~Midnight's POV~

I watched as Lucy exited the room blushing.Jealously flooded my body and my blood boiled.That damned snake man.I knew I said I was going to give up on her, that's why I acted like a major jerk towards her.