Shenwei chuckle "YEZUN! if you like him..... then why don't you tell him? I'm sure he will accept you!" Yunlan widen his eyes after listening Shenwei.....he was shocked too "how you know that??" Yunlan asked and Wei again smile "told you...I'm the choosen guardian... and I have a ability to read others heart and mind!"

Shenwei said and meantime Yezun come there and frown to see Zhao Yunlan with his brother "you psycho! what you doing with my gege.... don't you dare to hurt him, otherwise I will kill you!!" Yezun glare at him and Shenwei roll his eyes "didi! please.... don't scold him, he didn't do anything and by the way....I'm not kid okay! so stop worrying about me..." Shenwei said and Yezun pout "gege..."

Zhao Yunlan smile while seeing both twin healthy and alive....but sudden he feels current, Yunlan look at his hand and found that amulet glowing. Yunlan look closer at the Amulet and then at twins...but he shocked to see them, because they stand there like a statue. Yunlan look everywhere and found, everything stop at their places except him.

Meanwhile a bright shadow appear in front of Yunlan.

"ZHAO YUNLAN! I GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO FIX EVERYTHING WHICH DESTROY BY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!! I'M SURE YOU WILL DO THE RIGHT THINGS AND CHOOSE THE RIGHT PERSON....!!!" after saying this that bright shadow vanished from there and everything seems normal again.

Rings.....Rings.....

Yunlan take out his cellphone "hello! I.... okay, I'm coming...." Yunlan cut the call and Yezun come close to him and smile seductively.... then place his hand on Yunlan's shoulder "GET.... LOST!! you psychopath!!" Yezun pushed Yunlan which make other fall on the floor with loud thud.....then he hold Wei's hand "let's go gege! Father want to meet you....and discuss on serious matter!! Shenwei nod and both twins vanished in thin air.

"Ouch!" Yunlan slowly stood up and rub his back.... which now hurting too much. He sigh deeply then slowly left from there.... because Chu call him and tell him to meet immediately! On the way Yunlan only thinking about what that bright shadow say to him.

******

Inside the Palace

The king tell Shenwei that he fix his wedding which is held after two days, with a very rich family's son Chu Shuzhi...... Shenwei only nod his head and remain quiet..... but Yezun can't control himself and question to their father.....why he fixed it without asking to Wei.

King frown and say that he know what good for Shenwei.....and if Wei have any objections, then he free to say anything. Yezun chuckle "you already fix everything and after two days later....he belongs to someone else! and you still saying that gege is free to say anything...." Yezun angrily said and Wei pulled him along with him.

"what are you doing didi! It's not a good way to talk to papa...."

"Oh C'mon gege! What good or bad....didn't you see, how he forcing that man on you!"

"Didi! Please!! I know whatever papa will do......it will be for my good"

Shenwei word make Yezun stop for while and he look at his brother "you happy with it...?" Yezun asks and Wei shyly smile.... after seeing this Yezun sigh and also smile then they both go from there.

Next day king call Shenwei and tell him.....Chu come here to meet him. Shenwei nod and meet with Chu.... they talk for sometimes while enjoying the beautiful view of the palace garden.

Chu only gazing at Shenwei non-stop because his beauty hypnotize him.....he didn't notice when his hand hold Wei's soft hand and place kiss on its back. Shenwei shyly smile and about to go....Chu pull him in his embrace "if you don't mind....can I ?" Chu said while looking at Wei's soft pink lips.....which calling him to touch it.

Shenwei widen his eyes.....and shiver a little, Chu feel that he is not comfortable....so he leave Shenwei "I'm sorry! please....relax!!" Chu said and about to go from there "it's fine by me!" Wei said in his low voice and Chu turn towards him.

Chu take step ahead and Wei taking his step back......with shyly smile, Wei run from there following Chu behind. They both running here and there....and Shenwei hide behind a tree. Chu come there and pant heavily, he looks everywhere but didn't find Wei.....Then he think of something and run from there.

Shenwei smile on his little victory and about to go back......Chu cage him from behind "I'm the winner.....now it's time for my reward!" Chu said and push Wei against the tree and other only smile then close his eyes. Chu slowly closing their lips distance.....and finally he touch it.

"Umm....uuhhmmm!" Wei moan in their kissing which make Chu restless....and he can't control himself. He slide down his hand at Wei's lower body and touch him. Shenwei snapped open his eyes and try to pushed Chu.....but other not let Wei do anything.

"mm...uummm.....aaammm" Wei become restless, because it's his first time.....when anyone touch his private part.....Wei didn't understand what he do.....he only thinking about his brother and want him to come. But Chu slide his hand inside Wei's pant and start rubbing.......other's manhood.

"Aaahh.....no....mmmm.....ple...uuhhh....ase.....aahhhhuuu!" Wei try to say but he release his cum on Chu's hand and pant heavily.....Chu smile and pull down other pant "Nooo! Please not now!" Shenwei become scare and Chu stop. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean that....I'm sorry Wei! I couldn't control my self I'm sorry!!"

Chu apologize for his actions and other didn't say anything..... only breathing while looking at him!!

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Please enjoy while reading....😊

Thank you 😘😘