Jade Dragon

"What the hell....!! they're two?" Lin Jing shocked and meanwhile Chu attack on Liqian.... but Yunlan protect her from his brother attack "you betraying me...didi?" Chu glare at Yunlan and other smirk "you're the betrayal here Ge! I'm only trying to fix your mistakes..."

"Oh really! in that case..... I've to also help you to do it quickly..." Chu said and pointed his gun toward Yunlan "and my biggest mistake is you....who I let him live!" Chu complete his word and Yunlan..... also angrily gazing at him.

Grrrrrooowwwlllllllllllll......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They all startled when that dragon angrily growl and firing his flame on them.....they all running here and there for saying their lives. Yunlan look at Yezun and both nod to each other....Wei frown and about to say something.... meantime dragon hit him which make Wei fly in air....and he bump into the wall and unconscious there.

"GE!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Yezun shout and run toward him but that dragon caught him.....and about to blow flame on him, they all heard gunshots.... someone hit that dragon with poison knife, and it's make that dragon unconscious there

(((((bang)))))

"My! My! My...... look like it's dream for me...." Everyone looked at the way where a cunning man stand with his men and a coffin box. "Zhujiu! my friend....!!" Chu hugs him and other smirk evilly "sorry for delay... actually your man is so smart, he suggest as a water root which go through the skull cave....that's because we take time for getting here" Zhujiu said and Yunlan confusedly looking at him "Your man...?"

Chu smirked towards his brother and a skinny figure come behind from Zhujiu....and after seeing that figure, everyone got shocked.

and after seeing that figure, everyone got shocked

"GUO CHANG CHENG!!!!"

"Hello! Zhao Yunlan.... remember me?" Guo smirk and Yunlan frown "so you're my brother's spy...." Yunlan shockingly said and Zhujiu turn toward Yezun "hey beauty....hows your back?" Zhujiu said and Yezun only glare at him.

Zhujiu come close to Yezun and pull him by his waist....and caressing his soft lips, then a blink of eye...he hungrily kisses Yezun "umm...mmm.... uhmm" Yezun want to protest but he can't because....he feels so weak and helpless right now.

Yunlan and others only shockingly looking at them.... which make Yezun feel humiliated, he gather his strength and pushed Zhujiu.....and slap him hard which make other fall on the floor "how dare you to touch me! you filthy monster!!" Yezun shout then suddenly feel uneasy and vomit "you okay?" Yunlan help him and other only nod....then looking at Shenwei who still unconscious there.

"Help gege!"

"It's his fault...."

"What you mean... Zhao Yunlan? my brother is hurt and you saying that it's his fault....?!" Yezun can't believe, this man think like this for his brother...who always love him, give himself to him without thinking anything.... and most important bear everyone's taunt and misbehaving.