Cloud Village

Hello everyone...... Sorry for delay because of my health, but I apologize to all of you.... and I'm sure you eagerly waiting for my updates 😅 and YES! I'm back in action 😎....... hehe 😀

Thank you so much for your love n support which give me strength..... and always appreciate me😊😊 and now without wasting your time..... Please! enjoy the story📖

✨✨✨✨✨✨

In the morning time Lin jing colleagues wake him up while nudging him "Lin! wake up......otherwise ready for the worse you PSYCHO SCIENTIST" Shaya shout on poor Lin, which make him startled and he sit up "I'm up! *yawn* why you shouting.....*yawn*" Lin still yawning and Shaya only glare at him. On the other side Hong stir and open her red eye......she wake up and come outside from the camp.....and look here and there but she didn't found Yunlan there....she ask to Lin about Yunlan, who still try to open his swollen eyes.....which is rewarded by his angry wife.......but no one see him.

*********

Zhao Yunlan silently sitting beside the small lake.....he silently looking in the water while holding his bracelet in his hand, he was drown in his thought.......Yunlan blankly look in the lake continuously.......like something so precious to him fall in the lake, and he was unable to take it out. Suddenly his bracelet vibrate and another view project in front of Yunlan's eyes..... And it's look like a WHITE DRAGON..... Which is fully cover with snow.

Meantime, Hong reach there and she embrace Yunlan from behind.......and kiss on his nape(🙄) Yunlan put back his bracelet in his pocket.......he think hong didn't notice him but she see the bracelet and ask about it.......but Yunlan turn and cup Hong's face........and for diverting her attention, he place kiss on her red lips(🤢).

In between their kisses......Yunlan feel something and he snapped open his eyes.......and found he was in chilled white cave and it was so cold. Yunlan startled and look here and there to find Hong, but he can't.......so Yunlan think of something and start taking his step forward....... suddenly he feels warmth from his left side of the wall.

Yunlan turn and reach near the wall, he place his ear against the wall "wait! Ah lan

Yunlan turn and reach near the wall, he place his ear against the wall "wait! Ah lan.......don't do this here..... please! not uhh....ahh...herrrr....eee....umm.....yun......laaaaaaa!!" Yunlan snap open his eyes and pant heavily "Yunlan! what happened? did you show something?" Hong said and Yunlan arch his eyebrows "SHOW? what you mean" Yunlan feel suspicious "I-I..... ACCIDENT.....I mean after your accident you loose your memory......so doctor tell us, s-s-sometime you suffer with this things" Hong try her best to hide something from Yunlan.

"what are you talking abo...." Yunlan interrupt by Lin........who come there and tell them, they were near to the cloud village. And if they drive non-stop......so two hours later they will reach there.......when Yunlan hear this he was suddenly become so happy and excited for going there.