The Twins!

Next morning Shenwei cooking in the kitchen and humming a song....he look so happy and keep thinking about Yunlan "what's make you happy...?" Yezun sits on the kitchen's slab and coldly asks "nothing..." Wei simply replies then pick an apple and start cutting it.....Yezun look at Wei from top to bottom then smirk "you meet with......ZHAO YUNLAN!?" as Yezun said word Yunlan, Shenwei stop for a sec then continue......Yezun chuckle.

"so you meet him

"so you meet him...?"

"............"

"C'mon answer me! you can't hide it.....and you know it very well" Yezun stand and said while stretching his arms.....suddenly Wei's breathing become fast and also his forehead become sweaty "didi! um....ah..I-I-I mean.....umm...." Wei is nervous right now he have no idea what to say.......Yezun wipes Wei's sweaty forehead with his sleeve then make Wei sits on the chair......Yezun sits on the floor by holding Wei's soft hand.

"just relax! don't panic.....I know, you did a mistake to disobey my order, but you still my brother! and I don't wanna hurt you and nor......you know what I mean, right?" Yezun sweetly threaten him.......and it's make Wei widen his eyes in shock......Yezun stand up and pick knife from the cutting board, then turn toward Shenwei.

"WHY....."

"*sob* *sob*"

"stop crying! and tell me......WHY you meet him??" Yezun angrily shout on sobbing Shenwei "I feel uneasy what's why....." Wei immediately said and Yezun grit his teeth then stab that knife in Wei's thigh "AAhh....!!" Wei scream in pain and Yezun place his finger on Wei's lips and shush him

"Shh....don't panic! it's not good for you, and you know it better....right! so bear your punishment...." Yezun coldly said and Shenwei crying while bearing it, but he can't so Wei pleading to him to stop it......Yezun can't bear his brother pain, he sigh deeply and pull out that knife then immediately take Wei to the pharmacist.

********

On the other side Yunlan come back and sit on the chair, then crossed his leg on the table.....and looked at Lin......who still try to finding the way to open that journal "found it!" Yunlan said and other shook his head "NO! still working on it......"

"you idiot! I'm not asking......I'm telling you that I found it a way to open this journal!!" Yunlan slap on Lin's head and other fix his old man square glasses "WAIT! WHAT....?? but how? when? and......and...." Lin become curious in sudden and ask all the questions in one go......Yunlan squeeze his eyes and angrily gaze at him "stop this nonsense! and try this...." Yunlan take out that dragon key and give to Lin.

"wow! Yunlan I'm impress with you.....but where you find it? and how you know that it helpful for us?" Lin ask. "just do what I said.....rest is not important for you!" Yunlan said and Lin nod, but Yunlan remember Yezun's(shenwei) word that.....this key will work only once in 24 hours.....