Lost Journey

Next Morning

Yunlan stir and open his eye....and he go to the window and open it's curtain......cold wind come inside the room and touches his bare body....and he feel tickling sensation on his cheek and neck. Yunlan smile and look for Hong but he not find her......then one servant come in his room and tell him that Hong left early in the morning for some personal work...and she come back in evening time.

Yunlan frown then he think of something and go to his bath......after finishing breakfast he go to his father's laboratory....

******

In laboratory.....

Zhao Yunlan come to his father's laboratory and......he shock to see a werid man, who look like an alien and he was sleeping on the working table.....but his finger is still clicking the keyboard. Yunlan grab paperweight from the other table and hit him with it....that man snapped open his eye and shout on Yunlan "OUCH!!!! hey! what the....." but when he see Yunlan's face.......he rub his eye.

he rub his eye

"YUNLAN!!!!.....are you Yunlan.. seriously.....oh! my god! how this is happen....how much I miss you....and.....and where were you from the last 6 months?........I never see you man!!" Lin jing said in his excitement. Yunlan was shock to see this ugly creature.....who know him

" Who are you ?? and how you know me?" Yunlan ask then Lin jing drink some water and sigh relief while sitting on the chair.

Lin jing tell Yunlan about him, that he is his childhood friend who research with his father in his work.... "what kind of research??" Yunlan again ask... "your brother didn't tell you anything about your father work" Lin jing said then he again start and tell him that his father is finding an amulet for saving the mankind....he was wise man. After loosing your mom his life become worse....then after some search he found that, there is a amulet in this world...who cure any disease and bring back anyone life from death" Lin jing said.

"Old man did that?" Yunlan frown "yes! Yunlan you have to proud on your father....he was a wise man, who always think about mankind and try to save it" Lin said "my father is Chinese Mafia and still you think......he was a wise man? who tried to save our mankind? Huh! he make you fool....oh! I'm sorry.... you born to fool, so it's easy for him to convince you.." Yunlan sarcastically said and other pout.

Then Lin jing eye fall on Yunlan wrist "Yunlan where is your bracelet.....! which I made for you? where you keep it, don't say you loose it ?" Lin said "bracelet!...what bracelet? I have nothing and Hong didn't tell me about any bracelet......" Yunlan said and Lin interrupt Yunlan "don't involve her...she was not good for you, and I didn't understand how......why....and when you marry her??? but leave this topic and focus on bracelet....Yunlan find it, because it was also your dream....and you always tell me, that this bracelet is way of your LIFE but you never tell me more about this" Lin said and Yunlan ask him where to find it?