Pain!

Old Memories

"I will do as you say..... but please! don't do that, I'm begging you.... don't hurt yourself" Wei plead while crying in pain, while seeing their parents in blood.....and Yezun hugs him dearly "I knew it... you never going to hurt my feelings, thank you so much.... now let's get married!" Yezun happily said and once again kissed Wei forcedly..... Shenwei widen his eyes and push Yezun by force.

"YEZUN.....!!!!! are you out of your mind....! I'm not going to do this"

"but you promise me!"

"I'll listen to you... haven't promised to marry you"

"i don't care.... and if you didn't, then I kill....HIM!" Yezun threaten Wei with a deadly gaze...... poor Shenwei become frightened and agree for it...... and asked to Yezun, can he meet for once with ZHAO YUNLAN. Yezun already happy because Wei agree for their wedding so.....he didn't care about it and let Wei meet him.

******

Random Place

Random Place

"Xiao Wei!" Yunlan hugs Wei dearly, when he saw other running toward him......Shenwei pull Yunlan more close than before and kissed him hungrily, like it's his LAST. "what happened baobei! why you seem desperate....." Yunlan asked after breaking the kiss, and Shenwei tell him everything and start cries......Yunlan become shocked and hold him in his embrace.

"come with me... now we won't stay here even for a moment"

"Does escaping solve the problem..... Yunlan!?"

"You don't understand me Wei.....my father has found out everything, and he is looking for us...and I know very well that he is after your life" As soon as Yunlan told this, suddenly someone fired at them, they both run away, and Yunlan asks about Amulet on the way......Wei tells him that Amulet is safe.

They reach at the bridge and Shenwei stop there while panting heavily "what happened Wei..... why you stop, we have to hurry" Yunlan said while looking here and there in panic "I have to tell you something very important..... Yunlan! I'm......."

(((((((((((((((BOOM)))))))))))))))

Sudden explosion make them startled..... Yunlan turn and found his father's men coming straight towards them "Wei! run from here....." Yunlan take out his gun while covering Shenwei.

"No! I'm not leaving you here all alone....."

"Just go Wei and remember one thing.....I always Love you!" Yunlan kiss Wei's forehead then push him "now go!!" Shenwei about to run from there.....suddenly bridge collapse and Wei slip on it.