Ice Cave

"Ah lan......Ah lan! Oh god! how can you sleep like this..... It's so cold here" Shenwei nudge Yunlan while shivering badly "mm..... Xiao Wei! let me sleep for a minute..... then I'll ravish you" Yunlan mumble in his sleep and Wei frown then slap Yunlan "what you say.....you shameless pervert! how could you talk to me like this.....don't forget that I'm a Prince! and also a choosen Guardian!!

Wei said and Yunlan pull him in his arm...... which make Wei startled and his soft shiny hair come upon his face...... Yunlan slowly removed it from Wei's face, and smile lovingly looking at him.

"what..?"

"let me see you...." Yunlan said and Wei suddenly feels warmth around him.....he shyly smile and close his eyes, because Yunlan wrap his arm around Shenwei..... and other can't control his shyness. Yunlan closely looking in Wei's face..... like he want to find something "you are really a miracle Xiao Wei..... No one compare with your beauty!" Wei face slowly turning red after listening Yunlan's sweet and lovely words.

"GOODNESS GRACIOUS!!"

"huh..? what you mean...." Wei open his eyes "I mean....I LOVE YOU.....xiao wei!! will you marry me...??" a sudden jolt Wei feels in his body, and he hurriedly stood up "it's getting late.....didi will be waiting for me....." Shenwei said while fixing himself "I want my answer...." Yunlan firmly said and pull Wei in his embrace.

"let me go!"

"Not until you answer me...."

"Yunlan try to understand....I can't! and why you talking like this...." Wei trying to break Yunlan's cage.... but other stronger than him "because I want an angle like you...." Yunlan tighten his grip "aah! Yunlan...." Wei hiss "then give me my answer...."

Shenwei looked at Yunlan eyes "I'm choosen guardian....and I can't get myself into a serious relationship...." Wei sadly said and Yunlan slowly loosen his grip "serious relationship! you mean....you were pretending to be in love with me..?" Yunlan coldly said while gazing at Wei's face.... and Shenwei eyes filled with tears.

Shenwei knew that Yunlan is love him so much

Shenwei knew that Yunlan is love him so much..... but Wei don't wanna create any hurdles in Yunlan's life..... that's why he didn't answer him. "GEGE!! it's getting late...." Yezun always help Wei to meet Zhao Yunlan..... because he knew that his brother like him so much.

Yunlan leave Wei when he heard Yezun "go! your brother calling you...." Yunlan avert his eye on other side..... because he can't bear his xiao wei tears. Shenwei wipes his eye and slowly walking from there "so it's means NO!.... right?" Yunlan try his luck last time, maybe Wei accept his proposal.

Shenwei stop and turn back "didi! you go... I'll come in minutes..." Wei said and Yezun rolls his eyes "hurry up!" Yezun left while looking here and there....and Shenwei come close to Yunlan.......!!