The Journal

"Grandma...." Guo cry and hug his grandma......after entering inside his house.

SLAP....!!!!!

"Who are you calling grandma here? I'm Juliet.....you idiot brat, and what took you so long? don't you remember......a beautiful young lady is waiting for you in this cheep house!" grandma shout "woah! Juliet? seriously......!" Lin shock to see her, and grandma also shocked to see a tall young man "you brings handsome man with you? and why don't you tell me in the first place....." grandma again slap poor Guo

"but...gran...."

"just shut up!! and let me introduce myself" grandma scold Guo and turn toward Lin "Well, Hello...there! I'm Juliet......wanna be my Romeo....!!" grandma seductively blink her eyes, which make Lin startled

"Hello! grandma.....I'm Lin Ji......"

SLAP!!!

Lin didn't complete his word and poor Guo once again rewarded by another slap "I already told you it's JULIET.......don't call me grandma" grandma threaten Lin after slapping her grandson.....and Lin immediately understand what's happening here.....but poor Guo try hard to understand what's his fault. Grandma turn at Lin and smile "what's your captivated name.....handsome?"

"ZHAO YUNLAN!" Yunlan  said and entered inside the house "Oh! my

"ZHAO YUNLAN!" Yunlan said and entered inside the house "Oh! my....! my.....! what are you? GOD or something....." grandma seductively said "for you....I'm only GRIM REAPER.....here" Yunlan said while showing his gun and it's make other shiver badly "please don't hurt me! I am like your grandma....." grandma start crying "GOOD! then behave.....wisely, and tell me.....what you know about....(showing the picture) this amulet" Yunlan said and grandma look at Guo..... and other hesitatingly smile.

"you spoiler brat...." grandma about to scold Guo "don't waste my time otherwise....(place gun on her forehead) you know the rest" Yunlan coldly said and grandma tell exactly what Guo told him earlier.

"your grandson is already told us about it......and now you just tell me! where I found those artifacts and it's keys....??" Yunlan glare at her grandma sigh then go inside her room, minutes later she came back while holding a journal.....and show it to Yunlan.

and show it to Yunlan

"young man.....take this journal with you, maybe it help you" grandma said and give that journal to Yunlan.

Yunlan gesture Lin to take this and turn toward old lady "if you play smart with me.....always remember one thing, Juliet died in the end!" Yunlan threaten her and left from there.

"you idiot! if you bring next time this kind of devil......I'm gonna kick you out of this house!!" grandma scold Guo and wipe her sweaty forehead.

**********

Random House

In mid night, Yezun entered inside the house and place the house key on the table......he was so tried after working in late night at Bar. Yezun stretch his arm and sit down on the bed.....he stretch his head left right and looked at an angelic figure who sleeping peacefully "Is he still sleeping? did I give him too much drugs? SHIT!" Yezun curse himself and go to the bed side table......and take out one injection, he come to the bed and inject it......in other's slender milky arm.

After injecting that drug, Yezun looking at his wrist watch and wait for other to get conscious

After injecting that drug, Yezun looking at his wrist watch and wait for other to get conscious......suddenly his phone rings and Yezun looked at the caller ID "why you call me.....I already told you don't call me when I'm with him" Yezun shout on that person, who is other side on the phone "relax darling! you know......when you angry you look more beautiful...." that person said and it's make Yezun blushed a little.

"really?" Yezun shyly smile "I hope your anger is reduce.....and right now you smile beautifully" that person said "only you know how to calm my anger down....." Yezun said and that person chuckle and asked about Zhao Yunlan.

"You were right, his memory is completely lost because he didn't recognize me in the bar....and one more thing....(looking at sleeping figure) I've called him to the Mount Hotel room no. 202, so you know very well what to do next" Yezun said and cut the call......he think of something and come to that figure.....who now stir in his sleep and open his doey eyes

who now stir in his sleep and open his doey eyes

"you awake.....how's your fever, sweetheart!" Yezun said in his fake concern with his twin brother SHEN WEI.....and other smile to assure him that he was fine "w-when.....you.....c-come....ho....home.....Ahem!" Wei shutter and cough a little......

Yezun pick glass of water and give to Shen Wei "drink slowly......" Yezun feel sad for him, because inside his heart he have a feeling for Wei......but something happened with both of them, which filled Yezun's heart with hatred.

Shen Wei drink and looked at Yezun's tried face "you look tried didi! wait I'll make something healthy for you..." Wei said and go to the kitchen and start preparing something for his didi.

Yezun cage him from behind "Yezun! call me Yezun....." Yezun said and kiss Wei's nape......which make Wei startled and he pushed Yezun harshly "what are you doing didi? I already told you, don't do this to me!" Shen Wei angrily shout and other laugh "and I also told you......one day I'll make you mine" Yezun smirk and Shen Wei angrily glare at him.

Shen Wei shook his head and about to go......Yezun grab Wei's wrist and throw him on the couch and hovering on him "Yezun! what are you doing......leave me I said leave me" Wei struggle to free himself "don't make thing hard for me.....lest I do something that you may regret later" Yezun said and Wei shockingly looking at him.

■■■■■■■■

Hello everyone....🙋

Please share your vote comments....... which really help me to improve myself....☺

I apologize for my mistake....🙏🙏

Thank you ❤