Hyperactive (Skephalo)

Made on: 4th of December 2021
Published: 17th of December 2021

Bad is a bunny hybrid and Skeppy is a dog hybrid :D

"Badddddd,"

Skeppy whined, curling up into a ball from where he was sitting on Bad's lap, knocking the side of his head gently into the crook of Bad's neck as he tried to pry out some attention from the man.

Bad only hummed as he tried to get Skeppy to calm down from his sugar high, a yawn slipping out of his mouth as he gently patted Skeppy's shoulder in another feeble attempt to get him to calm down.

It was probably about 4 A.M. at this point but Bad didn't care enough to go and get his phone, or maybe he was too tired to do anything about it, he didn't know at this point.

"Pay attention to meeeeeee,"

Skeppy huffed as he pawed at Bad's chest, one of his ears flopping as he hit the underneath of Bad's chin and just barely grazing his the top of his shoulder.

Skeppy's ears were more so floppy and softer rather than the usual pointed and and slightly rough ears, having a similar texture to the overly soft and cuddly grey blanket that was covering Bad's legs.

"I am pupppp, I'm just tireddddd,"

Bad kissed the top of Skeppy's head to try and get the hyperactive man to calm down a little bit, Bad's own bunny ears twitching tiredly, trying to indicate to the already half-asleep man that he needed to sleep.

"And I'm notttt, entertain me,"

Skeppy huffed as he was now fully straddling Bad's legs, tail laying peacefully on top of the blanket as Skeppy flawlessly charmed Bad over with his puppy eyes, seeing the way that Bad untensed and opened up his arms for a proper cuddle.

"Noooo, I don't wanna cuddlee. Well, I mean I do but like I wanna do something funnn,"

Skeppy pressed his cheek flat against Bad's mouth unintentionally preventing him from talking, only moving away when he felt Bad kiss it gently.

"Do you wanna just..."

Bad trailed off as he opened his mouth to let out a yawn, bunny ears bobbing slightly as he raised up his head to try and stop the water in his eyes that had gathered when he yawned from falling.

"...just like touch my ears or something?"

Bad's ears was one of Skeppy's not-so-secret pleasures, they were so soft and cute and were super ticklish so whenever Skeppy got actual permission from Bad to touch them, he was always excited.

"Yes yes yes!"

Skeppy's hands instantly darted to the ends of Bad's ears, the soft pad of his thumb gently passing over the fluffy outside of it.

The rules were that as long as Skeppy never touched the top of Bad's ears, he was completely okay with it, the sound and ticklish feeling was amplified by 100 so as long as Skeppy respected that then it was completely okay.

Bad's hand idly rested on the top of Skeppy's hip as felt the way that Skeppy's index finger lightly circled the inside of his ears, resisting the growing urge to tilt his head to the side in an attempt to subdue the feeling.

Skeppy giggled quietly to himself as he felt Bad smile fondly, clearly content with the way that everything seemed to be falling back into place now, but at this pace.. Bad would probably fall asleep before Skeppy.

"Wake upppppp. It's only been like five minutes!"

Skeppy complained as he watched Bad's eyes fall shut once again, patting the palm of his hand against his cheek to try and shake him awake, though the way that he was cupping Bad's cheek and letting his thumb rub at it gently wasn't helping his case.

"It's been like wayyy longer, just lemme rest while you do whateverrr,"

It got to the point where Bad just shoved his head into the crook of Skeppy's neck, hiding his eyes from the light that was coming in from behind the curtains, he supposes that it must at least be 5 AM by now.

"Noooooo, cause then I'll be lonelyyyy,"

Skeppy whined, tail lightly hitting the lower half of Bad's legs from where he was sat on his lap, pushing out his bottom lip to try and convince him.

"You stupid muffin,"

Bad spat the 'insult' out with a loving tone, clearly not angry with Skeppy as he threads his hand through Skeppy's hair, scratching behind one of Skeppy's ears.

Skeppy was now easily distracted by the satisfying sensation, tail wagging as he pushed his head further into Bad's palm, eyes shut as one of those squiggly smiles came across his face.

Finally...

Bad thought to himself, carefully cupping the back of Skeppy's head and pushing it gently towards him, never pausing the way that he was scratching his ear and letting Skeppy adjust himself as he pleased.

It ended up with Skeppy sitting on Bad's lap in a little ball, curled up in Bad's hoodie and completely content...though he was a bit displeased with the way that Bad would stop at random intervals so that he could yawn.

Word Count: 864

blep :P