Puppyspace (Dreamnotnap)

Made on: 15th of July 2021
Published: 23rd of July 2021

Hear me out:

Sapnap is dogboy
He age regresses (also this chapter has age regression 🧚‍♀️)

AND IT'S CALLED PUPPYSPACE INSTEAD OF LITTLESPACE

I KNOW THERE'S AN ACTUAL THING WHERE PEOPLE REGRESS INTO THE HEADSPACE OF ANIMALS INSTEAD OF BEING YOUNGER BUT I WANTED TO MAKE IT DOGBOY SAPNAP

Sapnap nibbled on the ends of his shirt as he kneeled in front Dream's door, waiting for him to notice that he was there.

As if he had a secret sense for when Sapnap was puppy.

Sapnap was super deep into his headspace, as in he couldn't talk, he could only communicate with little whimpers and whines.

It wasn't usual that he would slip so deep, but he supposes that this is what he deserves from putting himself under all that stress.

George was streaming, which was really no big deal, but since Dream had accompanied him... he quite literally had no one to blabber to.

His fluffy ears perked up at the sound of Dream's voice from inside the room but slowly flattened against his head when he realized that he wasn't coming towards the door.

His only real option was going to Dream for some help, he couldn't go to George because he had his facecam on, and as much as he trusts his fandom... he doesn't exactly wanna expose that he uses being a dog for a coping mechanism.

Dreamie...

Sapnap whined internally, he had the perfect expression for it. Pouty face, flat ears, still tail but yet the words couldn't leave him... all he could do was whine.

It was nice really... being this far into his headspace that he had no other problems.. but he would prefer it immensely if he had someone to share the experience with.

His head made two small thumps on the door as he resigned back to his place on the floor, he missed the touch of his two loving husbands, the intoxicating feeling of them cooing over him and petting his ears and tail.

"Hm? Oh! One sec chat... I think good ol' patches is at the door..."

Sapnap's tail wiggled innocently as he heard the implication that he might be let in, his ears perked up and his eyes were filled with some hope.

~~~

Dream hummed a tune as he muted himself, pulling off his headphones lazily as he walked towards the mahogany door.

He wasn't actually expecting Patches obviously.

She just barges in like the queen she is, but he knew that the two thumps were made by a special someone.

A special husband.

His fingers wrapped around the doorknob as he opened it, facial features softening when he was met with the loving sight of Sapnap being his best puppy self.

"Hey there puppy..."

Dream murmured, stooping down and pulling Sapnap closer to him by the waist and petting him idly as he waited for a response.

When no response came he looked down at the smaller man confused, he didn't even make a whimper or a sound of any sort.

"Can you talk puppy? Can you talk for master?"

Dream prodded, he honestly didn't mind if today was one of those days where Sapnap was non-verbal, he just wanted to know if it was because he wanted to be non-verbal or if it was because something happened and now's he non-verbal.