Bunk Beds (Dreamnap)

Made on: 1st of July 2021
Published: 10th of July 2021

I wrote this at 12:06 am, tell me if mistakes, fucking love yourself, cause i'm too tired to do it.

The moon shone through the crevices of the curtain, as Sapnap tortured Dream with his nightly thoughts.

Dream groaned as he laid the pillow over his head, he doesn't know why he willfully gave Sapnap the top bunk.

Sapnap wasn't even the top!

"Do you think heaven feels remorse?"

Sapnap muttered into the dead of night, and Dream's annoyed head.

"I know you're fucking quoting a tumblr post, now shut the fuck up before i stuff a pillow up your ass,"

Dream snapped, he loved Sapnap, he truly did, but sometimes he had to sit back and consider to pros and cons.

"Oooooo~ Kinky!"

Sapnap teased, mimicking his voice to be like one of those anime girls.

"Shut it."

Dream stuffed his head under the pillow, fully engulfing his sound in the cold fabric, but nooooo Sapnap just has to talk more.

"Fineeeee, here's your silence you so desperately need,"

Dream could practically hear Sapnap rolling his eyes as he rolled to the side of the bed facing the wall while crossing his arms, and pouting.

And that was because Sapnap was never a quiet person.

Dream sighed as he finally heard complete silence instead of Sapnap's voice.

~~~

Fucking hell

He didn't know which one was more annoying, the constant ruffling of Sapnap's sheets or Sapnap's voice.

"Sapnap if you don't shut up in the next ten seconds, I'm coming up there,"

Dream warned, hearing the night's dead air being filled with the sounds of Sapnap's sheets ruffling again.

"Y-yea, try me b-bitch,"

Well that just wasn't right,

Sapnap's voice never cracked, unless... he's been crying.

"Oh my god, I'm coming up there,"

Dream hurried, he heard the pleas that fell from Sapnap, different variants of 'i'm being quiet', but he acknowledged none of them.

When he was finally at the top of the ladder, he saw Sapnap cocooned in the blankets, a poor attempt at getting Dream to go away.

"Oh my goodness... Baby, I'm so fucking sorry,"

Dream sympathised, moving forward to sit on the his calves at Sapnap's feet on the bed.

"Nothing's wrong, go away!"

Sapnap chirped, voice clearly strained.

"Nope, I'm coming in there with kissies and huggies!"

Dream giggled, a fruitless attempt at lifting the tense atmosphere.

Shrieks, kicks, punches, pleads, everything was done by Sapnap to make sure that Dream didn't see him.

"Aha!"

Dream cheered, finally getting the blanket off of Sapnap.

But the sight was even close to cheerful.

Sapnap's face was blotched with red spots, dried tear tracks, and red puffy eyes.

Dream's a fucking idiot, ain't he?

"Oh sweetheart...."

Dream muttered, bracketing Sapnap's thighs with his calves as he hovered over him, looking as if he was pinning him down.

Butterfly kisses were placed all over Sapnap's face as Dream begged for forgiveness.

"You're fineeeeeee, everything's good on my end,"

Sapnap muttered, much too flustered for this affection, especially at 12 am.

"Nope, you're getting more, after I put on the blanket because it's so fucking cold,"

Dream quipped, making a wet laugh emerge from Sapnap, Dream smiled.

He did something.

The blanket draped over them like the night sky, stars were dotted all over it as they hid in their own little 'world'.

"You're too sweet for your own good honey,"

Dream muttered, kissing all around Sapnap's tummy, occasionally nibbling on the skin just to hear Sapnap's little whimpers.

"You're one to t-talk, you're here practically worshipping me,"

Sapnap stuttered, rocking Dream by the shoulders.

"Because you deserve it, feeling better sweetie?"
"Stopppppp,"
"What? Stop what lovebug?"
"The nicknames you idiot! I'm turning into a fucking pile of mush right here!"

Sapnap hid his face as Dream chuckled over him, small smile forming on lips.

"I'm sorrrryyyyy~"
"You've said that like 500 times already, let's just fucking sleep!"

Sapnap whined, looping his arms around Dream's neck, pulling him down to his level.

"You're so perfect,"
"Shut up!"

Word Count: 680

♡ ᴍᴄʏᴛ ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ ♡ (2) [DISCONTINUED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara