UwU(Skephalo)

Made on: 29th of June 2021
Published: 1st of July 2021

I know the title is cursed, just nod and smile :)

Bad scrunched his face is suspicious confusion as he saw the snarky smirk of Skeppy's face from where he was straddling his lap.

They were both on the bed as they deemed today a 'lazy day'... but it seems like Skeppy was going to cause the same amount of trouble.

"What's with that face?"

Bad asked, sporting a small smile as he poked Skeppy's cheek, making the smaller boy giggle devilishly.

"You have earned all my 'uwu' points!"

Skeppy said, smirking as he watched all of the sanity Bad had slowly drain out of his face.

Bad huffed and knocked his head into Skeppy's neck, making Skeppy choke up slightly.

"You keep on saying that, but what does it even mean?!"

Bad groaned, pulling away and giving Skeppy the death glare as he waited for an answer.

Skeppy smiled the whole time, biting his lip to keep his 'annoying' (Bad always found them endearing but he would never say that) giggles at bay.

"UwU,"

Skeppy muttered, putting his blue sweater paws up and making them like little cat paws, holding them up to the sides of his face.

Bad tipped his head back and let out a loud groan, showcasing his annoyance on a glass display.

Nonetheless, even if he acted as if he wanted to rip Skeppy's throat out.

He still allowed him to give him a kiss on the cheek and a happy little giggle.

Skeppy's an idiot.

But he's Bad's idiot.

Word Count: 270