Monster Time (Dreamnotnap) (1/2)

Made on: 8th of October 2021
Published: 15th of October 2021

i haven't done dreamnotnap is so freaking long :(

dream - vampire
sapnap - immortal werewolf because i like relationships that last forever and don't have an impending doom thank you very much
george - ghost

yes, sapnap has dog ears and a tail even when he's not in his werewolf form, let me have my fluff in peace

Dream hummed as he pet George's hair gently, enjoying the sensation of it rubbing against his hand gently.

It wasn't all the time that Dream got to have George like this, all quiet and docile without a sign of his normal sass and quips.

So he enjoys every piece of it that he could have, only stopping whenever he had to turn a page in his book.

It was a weird thing, especially since ghosts are transparent.

Ghosts, surprisingly, can choose whether they are going to be more solid or more translucent.

(George had spent a lot of hide and seeks as a kid hiding in the walls)

When ghosts decide to be solid, they're a little bit harder to physically see through, almost as if they were murky.

And when they're translucent, they're easier to see through but they were much brighter than usual.

(He had been used as a nightlight by a scared Sapnap too many times)

"Just stop reading your book and just pay attention to me,"

George huffed, sick of the way that his brain would be on the brink of sleep before Dream would pull away his hand and he would be wide awake again.

"Sorry love, but I like my books,"

Dream kissed the top of George head apologetically, only feeling the boy curl further into side.

Everything was finally peaceful as Dream had finally put away his book, fondly exhausted of George's whining about how he was being 'neglected'.

George was now curled up like a tiny ball in Dream's lap as he pet his hair, though he couldn't feel like there was something wrong.

Everything was quiet...too quiet.

Bam!

Dream fondly rolled his eyes at the timing, while George just groaned.

There he is.

Sapnap had burst in through the door with leaves stuck behind his ears and a faint stain of mud across Dream's sweater that he stole.

"Oh my goodness..."

Dream mumbled as he traced Sapnap with his eyes, dropping his head and shaking it when he saw what a mess Sapnap was.

"What're you guys doing!"

Sapnap smiled, forgetting that he was supposed to be using his quiet inside voice instead of his loud outside voice.

"Take a guess Sapnap,"

George responded, quiet and docile George as regular George returned, glaring fruitlessly at the still smiling werewolf in the doorway.

"We're cuddling love, wash off and you could join,"

Dream said, feeling his heart strings be tugged on by the way that Sapnap frowned.

"Pleaseee, can I wash off laterrrrr?"

Sapnap's tail wagged idly as he tried to convince them to just let him off this one time, he knows he's supposed to be washed off before he cuddled with George and Dream, but it just takes soooo long.

"Nuh uh, go shower,"

George waved Sapnap off as he tried to go back to sleep, but he could only hear Dream's and Sapnap's voices pierce through him.

"Ugh, fineeee,"

Sapnap moaned out, walking over to the bathroom door and opening it, but leaving it slightly open so that he could still talk to Dream and George.

The bathroom was just as big as the bedroom, not cramped or uncomfortable, there was enough room for all three of them to fit into the bathtub or shower, depends on how they're feeling.

Of course, since they were all (sort of) immortals, they weren't gonna just live in a poor apartment or some cabin in the woods.

They had a mansion, and they had all built it from scratch, improving it throughout the years.

They couldn't really keep track of how long they've been together, and their human friends never understand how they've been together for so long.

They obviously don't tell them that they've surely been together for more than 50 years at this point but they give them an estimate for about 10 years every time.

"Should I use the bubblegum shampoo or the aloe vera one!?"

Sapnap called out, the humid air from the bathroom leaked carefully into the bedroom, warming it little by little.

"Aloe Vera!"

George said, closing his eyes as he gave the dismissive answer. The aloe vera was better for Sapnap's scalp and overall made his hair healthier.

Only for it to be countered by Dream's enthusiastic: "Bubblegum!"

George glared at Dream as he opened his mouth, ready to start a playful argument.

"Bubblegum it is!"

Sapnap answered too quickly before George could even squeeze out a word, the corners of his mouth quirking downwards as he realized that it would be useless.

"He has favourites I swear..."

George mumbled as he just decided to cover his ears, one of them being covered by the way it was so firmly pressed against Dream's chest and another by his own palm.

Idiots...

Word Count: 876

the cuddling scene will be in the next chapter ;)