Coffee Shop(Karlwastaken) (1/2)

Made on: 8th of August 2021
Published: 16th of August 2021

I love dynamics where it's like:

Top/Mature one - Soft aesthetic style
Bottom/immature one - goth aesthetic style

Dream's fit: (with black jeans)

Dream's fit:  (with black jeans)

Karl's fit:

"Ugh finallyyyyy, the shop is closeddd,"

Karl groaned, leaning over and laying his head down gently on the counter that is between the customers and the employees.

The only reason that they worked in this specific coffee shop was because of the fact that they didn't have any dumb uniforms.

"Yeaaa, but we still gotta clean the tabless,"

Dream muttered, dread filling his voice.

"Oh my godddd, please can I just watch while you clean them?"

Karl pleaded, moving his hips side to side to try and convince Dream.

"Noooo...you gotta help me you idiot!"

Dream affectionately spat out, walking over to Karl and kissing him on the forehead, only after pulling his back up so that Karl's back was against Dream's chest.

"Ugh, you never let me have fun.."

Karl pouted, crossing his arms and kicking Dream's foot with the back of his own.

"I do! You're just always pouty,"

Dream defended, giving one last kiss to the top of Karl's head before heading off into the back to grab a broom.

~~~

"Are we done yetttt?"

Karl pouted, picking up a few of the stray napkins that were left on the table by some family.

"Almost, we just need to pack up our stuff when we're finished here and then get some dinner,"

Dream listed off, more so talking and planning to himself than Karl.

"I already finished wiping off the tables,"

Karl said, walking over to Dream and looping his arms around his waist, standing on his tippy toes and placing his head on Dream's shoulders.

"Hello sweetheart,"

Dream whispered, shuffling his shoulder up to show that he acknowledged Karl.

"I'm boreddddddddd,"

Karl whined, stuffing his face into the crook of Dream's neck softly.

"Come onnnn, you could go pack up early while I still sweep!"

Dream explained, one of his hands let go of the broom and instead went to pat Karl's soft coffee locks.

"But I'll be bored doing thattt,"

Karl grumbled, tightening his grip around Dream's waist and kissing Dream's neck gently.

"Then just sit on the table and wait for me to finish or something,"

Dream joked, clearly not expecting the arms that were once wrapped around his waist to disappear and hear the light tapping of feet walk over to a presumed table.

"Only because you said it in the good voice,"

Karl pouted, swinging his legs from where they were hanging off of the square wooden table.

Dream cackled out loud, shoulders shaking out of pure joy.

"What's the 'good' voice?"

Dream asked, picking up the scoop and sweeping some of the napkins and lingering dust into it.

"The nice, crackly one where you sound good,"

Karl explained as if it was common sense for Dream to know, lolling his head behind him as he supported himself on his arms which were propped up behind him.

"Oh my god, you're such an idiot.."

Dream muttered fondly.

Karl's head snapped up as he heard Dream's voice get farther and farther away, seeing that he was walking behind the counter, probably after emptying the garbage into the bin.

"Come on babyyyy, time to go home,"

Dream cooed softly, knowing that Karl was veryyyy sensitive and soft when they're finally off of their shift.

Karl's mood doesn't change into the soft one even when they're alone working, it only really happens when they're either going home or on the way home.

" 'm want cuddles when we're home,"

Karl pouted, using puppy eyes as he shuffled off of the table and walked towards Dream.

"Of course baby, let's get our bags and go home now,"

Dream smiled as he felt Karl's head collide with his chest, a sign that he wanted to be picked up.

His hands slipped under Karl's thighs and easily picked him up, sighing as he felt the oh so familiar feeling of legs tightening around his waist.

"You're doing all the work, 'm exhausted,"

Karl grumbled, hiding his face in the crook of Dream's neck and giggled when he was bounced in Dream arms, probably in retaliation.

"Only because you asked in your cute voice,"

Dream lightheartedly mocked, getting a stifled giggle from Karl.

Welp, guess he's gonna pamper Karl tonight...

...as if he doesn't do that every night.

Word Count: 786