Neck Kisses (Skephalo)

Made on: 7th of September 2021
Published: 18th of September 2021

Bad giggled to himself as he heard another stupid joke come from Quackity from over the phone, choosing not to reprimand him for cursing this early in the morning to be more specific, 9 AM.

He wasn't exactly as strict on the 'no cursing' rule when he's off-camera compared to when he's on-camera.

"You're such a mean muffin,"

Bad gently scolded, readjusting where he was sitting on the edge of his and Skeppy's bed so that he would be comfier.

His black hoodie shifted against his skin, brushing against his soft, pale skin as his sweatpants got altered in the process as well.

His voice suddenly softened as he heard the bed sheets ruffle from behind him, head turning slowly to gaze behind him.

It was Skeppy, with sleep-glazed eyes and hilariously beautiful bed hair, his lips were curled into a soft smile as his gaze landed upon Bad.

Bad sweetly blew him a kiss, hand going to rub at his ankles afterwards as he pried his attention away from Skeppy and back to Quackity's babbling over the phone, hand still moving idly on his ankle.

If he hadn't been so enraptured in what Quackity was saying, he would've noticed the way that Skeppy huffed and turned his head to the side in a fit on anger.

Bad stayed completely oblivious as Skeppy's mind ran rampant on how to get Bad's attention back on him in a matter of seconds...until he came up with the perfect plan.

Skeppy slowly got up from where he was spread out on the bed, feeling his head pound momentarily, which made him groan in response.

Luckily, the sound was too soft for Bad's ears to pick up on it so he could perfectly execute his plan.

Slowly, he creeped up behind Bad, but not before kicking the blankets off of him.

As soon as he was close enough, he wrapped his arms around Bad's neck as he pulled his legs closer so that they were now bracketing Bad's thighs.

A punched noise escaped from Bad as he felt the air escape his lungs, looking over to Skeppy to promptly scold him about it, but all he saw was Skeppy making a shushing motion with his hand.

Bad shrugged it off like the adorable idiot that he is and returned back to his phone call, shoulders slumping when he realized that Quackity was still talking and not questioning about his sudden non-verbalness.

Bad practically jumped out of his skin when he felt Skeppy lightly kiss him on the neck, the soft sensation of Skeppy's lips pressed against his neck, which was debatably the most sensitive part of him.

Bad's hand wordlessly went over to Skeppy's thigh to squeeze it, a silent command of 'watch yourself'.

But sadly, Skeppy never went down without a fight, seeing that he only saw the motion as more motivation for his mischief.

Skeppy suddenly laced his hand with Bad's, thumb rubbing softly over the back of Bad's hand, making Bad foolishly think that the trouble was over.

But noooo, it wasn't even close to finishing.

Skeppy kissed Bad all over the parts of his neck that he could reach, the middle, the collarbone, the underneath of his jawline, the back of his neck, everywhere.

Bad was hardly hanging on to a single word that Quackity was saying at this point, the words mushing together to the point where the only thing he could recognize was his voice.

"Quackity? I'm sorry for cutting the call short, but my little muffin wants some attention...sooo I have to go now,"

Bad quickly mumbled out, fingers tapping on Skeppy's thighs as he threw him an unintimidating glare.

"Yeah sure dude, make sure to give Rat a boop on the nose for me,"

Quackity's voice said through the phone, perfectly clueless.

"For sure, byeeeeeee!"

Bad rushed himself to go and push the 'end call' button, cutting Quackity's goodbyes short as he finally paid Skeppy some of the attention he desired.

"Skeppy! What was that?"

Bad grumbled, grabbing onto Skeppy's smaller body and manhandling in onto his lap, Skeppy now straddling Bad.

"Whatttt are you talking aboutttttt?"

Skeppy said dumbly, though the tone of his voice showed that he was nothing but coy.

Bad pouted, as he lightly hit Skeppy on the thigh, certainly not enough to hurt him however.

"Being such a bratty muffin while I was calling Quackity, if you wanted attention you should've jus' asked sweetie!"

Goddamit...Bad knows what that nickname does to Skeppy.

Bad wasn't one use nicknames besides the person's name and 'muffin', so the first time that Bad had called Skeppy 'babe' or 'sweetie', he practically turned into an adorably flustered puddle of emotions.

"Shut uppp, 'm wanted my attention quicker,"

Skeppy mumbled, confident attitude being stripped away from him immediately.

"There's my lovely baby, knew he was in there somewhere!"

Bad teased, hand going behind Skeppy's head just so that he could thread his hands through his hair.

"Fuck off..."
"Language!"

Word Count: 864

i made a pronouns page so you guys could get more info on me :D 

it's in my bio :]