Icky Thoughts (Dreamnap)

Made on: 20th of November 2021
Published: 3rd of December 2021

Suggested: Dirt_DragonFox

this chapter has age regression <33

also this chapter has past s*lf h*rm so please be wary of that <3 (nothing is described too vividly, and there's no flash backs, just the description of the marks :])

"Dadaaaaaa,"

Sapnap made grabby hands from where he was lying down, back comforted from the way that the bed was pressed up against it.

Sapnap was regressed fairly young in his headspace, not really big enough to give Dream a definite number but just enough to slur his words.

"Yes panda?"

Dream was sitting on the bed with his legs spread out in a 'V' way, Sapnap's thighs placed on top of his own as he watched the little boy wiggle around happily at the nickname.

Dream carefully patted the soft fabric of the panda hoodie that Sapnap was wearing, rubbing his hand over the expanse of Sapnap's tummy.

He was wearing one of his favourite hoodies, the panda one, and some black shorts that reached only barely reached to the middle of his thighs.

He rubbed his hand in small circles as he waited for his baby's train of thought to come back, patiently sitting through the way that Sapnap stuttered over his words sometimes.

"Cans I hav' my paci?"

Sapnap poked at Dream's cheek as he waited for a response, tightening his legs that were looped around Dream's waist to try and make it go faster.

"Of course panda, Dada just needs to get up for a second,"

Sapnap frowned at that, wanting to stay close to Dream at all times. The disappointment was clear on Sapnap's face, to which Dream went to cup his face and gently reassure him.

"It's alright panda bear, Dada won't leave! I'm gonna be right here, I just need to be a bit closer to the nightstand,"

Dream pointed towards the nightstand and saw the way that Sapnap's eyes instantly trailed towards the dark green paci that was sitting on top of it.

"I can reachhh!"

Sapnap wiggled his arm a little bit as he tipped his head back to try and reach the paci himself, his legs that were tied around Dream's waist not budging an inch.

Dream only giggled to himself as he watched Sapnap wiggle around to try and reach the paci, barely touching it with one of his finger before he eventually got his palm around it.

"Look! Look! I did it!"

Sapnap excitedly waved his hand side to side so that he could show off that he reached it, preening himself on his achievement from the way that Dream gently patted Sapnap's tummy.

"Good boy, such a good panda,"

Dream smiles as he reaches out his other hand to gently grab the paci from Sapnap, his other hand absentmindedly still rubbing tiny circles on Sapnap's tummy.

"Say 'aaaa'"

Dream teased, waving the paci innocently against Sapnap's lips as he waited for a response, humming delightfully as he finally got one, popping it in and gently closing Sapnap's mouth with a light tap to his jaw.

"Good boyyyy,"

Dream praised, two hands now gently patting on Sapnap's tummy like it was a drum, pleasantly surprised with how docile Sapnap was being.