Back Pain (Genderbent Dreamnap)

Made on: 25th of July 2021
Published: 25th of July 2021

'Genderbent' basically means that in this chapter, Sapnap and Dream are women in this.

For all my loves who didn't know <3

Sapnap had a love-hate relationship with her tits, she hated the pain they would cause, but loved the look of them.

They weren't the most comfortable things to exist with, especially when trying on new clothes or trying to walk around bra-less around her own home.

They would always droop whenever there wasn't support, and heaven forbid that she tries to move around without a bra, they would instantly make her fall forward slightly with the sheer weight of them.

But...

.... there's always a bright side to any sad situation...

~~~

"Dreamieeeeee, my back hurts!"

Sapnap groaned out, hair blinding her sight as she attempted to lay flat on the bed, but that just led to her tits attempting to poke through the sides of her shirt.

"Not my fault you have such huge tits!"

Dream joked, typing away at her computer as she held a small conversation with Punz over Twitter, playful banter being exchanged through the pair constantly.

"Helpppppppp... pleaseeeeeeeeeeee?"

Sapnap whined, resigning her to rolling over to her side and just prompting herself to put a pillow between them before she heard the familiar clacking of the keyboard subside.

Sapnap's eye brows furrowed together and she leaned her head upwards slightly, seeing that Dream was getting out of her chair.

"What're you planning missy?"

Sapnap asked teasingly but with a hint of confusion.

"You said that your tits hurt, soooo.. imma give you a massage!"

Dream grinned, showing off her pearly white as she walked over to the bed and went to straddle Sapnap, fat thighs enveloping Sapnap's waist as she sat down.

Sapnap's back was now being fully comforted by the comfy bed, sighing as she felt all of Dream's weight sink down onto her.

Dream's tits were more so on the smaller side, even if she did surpass Sapnap in height, she could only have so many things to pride herself on.

And she definitely didn't wish her tits were bigger, they're enough work on their own, she doesn't need more weight on her chest.

"Like right now? Right here?"

Sapnap asked shyly, hands fiddling with the ends of her white sweater.

She honestly didn't mind getting a 'tit massage', they had done much more intimate thing, but it was just so sudden that she didn't even get time to process it.

"Mhm! If you're ok with that of course! If not we could always sto-"

Dream was cut off by Sapnap hitting her lightly on the side of her thigh, bringing her full attention down to the fondly smiling woman.

"Yes, I'm fine with it dear!"

Sapnap giggled as she watched Dream eagerly flap her hands around, a familiar stim for her.

~~~

Dream gasped as she caught sight of Sapnap's tits slipping out from her shirt, she's already seen them many more times than she can count but that never took away from their beauty.

Dream's fingers carefully wrapped around one of the soft breasts and tentatively gave it a quick squeeze, watching the way the Sapnap's back lightly arched but eventually dropped back down.

"Is that ok?"

Dream asked, other hand reaching out for her other breast.

"Mhm, more than ok even. That felt good, but not in like the sexual way? Like it felt good to have pressure on them?"

Sapnap's face slowly turned red as she processed the words falling out of her mouth, hands travelling up to her face to hide her pure embarrassment.

"Awww, it's ok sweetheart! No need to be embarrassed!"

Dream reassured, pecking each of Sapnap's knuckles affectionately.

Sapnap didn't come out from her hiding place as she felt the soothing action of Dream putting a slight more pressure onto her chest.

This wasn't exactly only for Sapnap's benefit, it was for Dream's as well.

Dream's love language is touch so being able to be so close to Sapnap and being able to make her happy, makes her heart soar.

Something tells her that they're going to be here for a while...

Word Count: 722

sorry for ending it so early, but how the fuck do you describe tit massages without making it sound sexual??😭