Doodles and Cuddles (Dreamnap)

Made on: 1st of October 2021
Published: 3rd of October 2021

Suggested: Dirt_DragonFox

This chapter has age regression <3

Sapnap giggled as he dragged the blue crayon all over the page, simply colouring in a sky that Dream had personally made for him.

Sapnap always preferred to colour in something that was drawn by Dream instead of something that was printed out on paper by some random company.

Even Sapnap could admit that Dream wasn't exactly the best artist, especially when he would silently laugh to himself about the drawings when he was big.

But his colouring skills weren't exactly the best either so he didn't have that much space to talk.

"It looks amazing darling!"

Dream complimented, hand threading through Sapnap's hair as he kissed him gently on the temple, Sapnap was practically drowning with the amount of praises that Dream flooded his mind with.

Sapnap was sat contently between Dream's legs, back being cushioned by the soft fat of Dream's tummy and chest.

Sapnap was only partially done with the poorly drawn Dream had made for him, the only thing being coloured was mainly the sky and a little bit of the floor.

Dream's arms were wrapped around Sapnap's tummy, sometimes pulling him away from his colouring just so that he could kiss his face, overwhelmed by the pure amount of adoration he felt for this boy.

"Dadaaaaaa, 'm trying to colour!"

Sapnap whined, feeling the arms around his tummy tighten as he pulled him closer to his chest, savouring the way that Sapnap's tummy was pressed comfortably against his arms.

"I know panda, I'm sorrrryyyyyyy,"

Dream whined into Sapnap's neck, kissing it up from the bottom of his jawline all the way down to his collarbone.

"Dada just loves his panda so so muchhhhh,"

Dream rubbed his hands gently all over Sapnap's tummy, making sure to praise it especially since he wasn't the most confident about it.

Dream praised Sapnap endlessly as he gradually allowed Sapnap to go back to colouring his drawing.

"Fank you Dada, 'm love you too,"

Sapnap smiled as he felt Dream's hands rub gently at his thighs, one last kiss being planted on his neck before Dream pulled back, though they were still glued together.

"Almos' done with picture, need new one,"

Sapnap whined, putting down the blue crayon and picking up the green one, ready to do the grass.

"You'll get a new one soon panda, but we'll do it in the morning, it's only 45 minutes til your bedtime,"

Of course that may seem like a lot of time, but Sapnap was quite bratty when it came to his bedtime, he never really liked sleeping; saying it took away his play time.

" 'm wanna do it nowwwwwwww, not in morningggggg,"

Sapnap whined, tipping his head back and making it collide with Dream's chest, the soft vibrations of Dream's chest from his laughter flowing through him.

"I know you do panda, but you promised that you were gonna be a good boy for Dada,"

Dream explained, fiddling with Sapnap's fingers, chin sat comfortably on top of Sapnap's forehead.

"I am good boy! Just no want to go to sleep,"

Sapnap frowned, bottom lip being pushed out as it quivered.

"Panda..."

Dream's voice held a certain tone that Sapnap both loved and hated, big or small.

It was his serious or 'daddy' voice as some would call it, he didn't like it because it made it easier for Dream to get Sapnap to listen to him, but he also loved it because it kept him in line and made him slip into his headspace more.

"Fine Dada, 'm gonna go to bed..."

Sapnap huffed, crossing his arms and furrowing his eyebrows.

"Not now bubs, finish your colouring and then we'll go brush your teeth,"

Dream cooed, kissing Sapnap's forehead and letting him get back to colouring his land scape, breathing out a fond sigh.

Word Count: 655