Drunk (Dreamnap)

Made on: 14th of June 2021
Published: 21st of June 2021

Sapnap - goddess (but not actually because he's a guy but because of social standards he has to be a goddess) of hell

Dream - god of hell

Dream awkwardly stood in the doorway of their bedroom, watching Sapnap sob as he pet two of Cerberus' heads.

"Darling, what's wrong?"

Dream consoled, watching over to their bed and sitting on it, attracting the attention of Sapnap and Cerberus.

"H-hands sm-all,"

Sapnap choked out, still idly petting two heads while looking at Dream with tears in his eyes.

"Oh sweetheart. . ."

Dream cooed, sliding himself across the bed and slotting his chest against Sapnap's back.

"What in the hell does that mean?"

The words were mean and like venom, but Dream said it softly and comforting that Sapnap let out another round of sobs.

"I can't!"

Sapnap feebly supplied, hands now shaking too much to pet Cerberus, Sapnap's much smaller ones being engulfed by Dream's larger one.

"Come here. . ."

The command was firm but also comforting to Sapnap's ears.

Dream leaned against the headrest as he watched Sapnap crawl over to him, curling up sideways against his chest.

"What can't you do baby? I'm sure I could help you,"

Dream pet Sapnap's hair as he watched his plump lips open and close repeatedly, the words seemingly having some trouble coming out.

"Lemme clean up your face a little,"

Dream's calloused thumb was rough against Sapnap's soft pale skin, but was sympathetic all the same.

Soon, Sapnap's face was rid of tears tracks and his lip was rid of his quiver, but his soft coffee eyes screamed sadness.

"Now, what happened baby? What's got my baby all sad?"

Dream let Sapnap sit up and rearrange himself, Sapnap now sitting in front of Dream's spread legs in a 'W' position, holding up his hands to Dream's face akin to a child.

" 'M only has two ha-hands!"

Sapnap paused to point to Cerberus.

" Cer-ber-us has three heads!"

Sapnap stumbled over his words, lip quivering once again.

Dream instantly launched forward to comfort his goddess.

"Hey, hey. Look at me sugar, it's ok!"
"But it not! Third head sad!"

Dream slowly turned Sapnap's head to Cerberus, seeing all three heads content and happy with looking at their master, not even aware of the sobbing mess.

" 'm still sad,"

Sapnap deadpanned, as deadpan as he could get with a broken voice.

"Look at it like this,"

Dream attempted to move him and Sapnap to the edge of the bed, being stuttered more than one time because Sapnap had suddenly decided to be dead weight.

"Look, you pet these two. . ."

Dream mumbled low and raspy, putting Sapnap's hands on two of Cerberus' heads.

"And I'll pet this one,"

Dream let his hand scratch away at the third Cerberus head, letting himself enjoy the moment.

Sapnap gasped happily as he watched in awe of Dream's idea.

"You're so smart!"

Sapnap babbled, Cerberus being pleased that they were getting 3x the regular amount of head pats.

Word Count: 520