The Wedding But Good (Fundynottaken) (2/2)

Made on: 30th of July 2021
Published: 31st of July 2021

>:D i still don't feel bad for leaving you guys on a cliff hanger.

also so that ya'll don't get confused:

dream's fit:

george's fit:

george's fit:

But suddenly...

"BAM!"

Fundy spun around, he swore that he felt the air slap him across the face at the pure speed that he did.

There they were... the loves of his life...

...in dresses.. whatever their attire doesn't matter anyway.

He couldn't help but stare, his mind instantly tuning out the way that Wilbur shouted profanities at either him or his loves, he didn't exactly care either way.

He immediately felt himself be trapped in some kind of blanket, it wasn't exactly threatening or nerve-wracking, it was comforting and hospitable.

"Hello there, idiots of all kind! We're here for our sweetheart and don't give any fucks about what you think!"

Dream chanted, smiling and moving his hands around for extra effect.

Fundy couldn't help the tears that swelled into his eyes and the way that his legs shook under the sudden crushing weight that was lifted off of his shoulders.

He was so used to holding the burden on his shoulders, letting it gather onto his body and weigh him down to his knees.

But now he could finally breathe, finally feel fresh air fill his lungs instead of saddened and polluted air.

"Come here love,"

Fundy was snapped out of his daze when he heard George's taffy sweet voice cut through the air, piercing and loud but at the same time addicting.

He held his arms out, and how could Fundy deny George such a small pleasure.

It wasn't as if Dream was being left out, he was simply busy flipping off the entire crowd.