I didn't know what to tell, so I just said, "I will try my best not to!"

After a goodbye, I left. I don't know what all Sameera has told her sister, has she shared everything that has happened between me and her, now and 5 years ago.

But whatever it is, something is wrong. Why wouldn't they tell their father where she is working? Ever since Sameera is working in my office, everything seems weird to me. Why would she need a job? Her father is among the richest men of the country and his daughter keeps fighting with me for a simple job.

Sameera's P.O.V.

After a two hour drive I finally reached Miss Anna's house. I kept waiting for updates from Kriti she wasn't responding to my messages.

I kept staring at my phone for one reply telling me what has happened.

I finally took a breath of relief when she messaged me

Kriti : Everything went fine.

The next day the moment I sat on my desk in my office, Rajan Bhaiya came and said, "Aayansh sir is calling you."

"Oh okay!" I said before keeping my bag on the table.

Rajan was still standing and was looking at me with concerned eyes.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Sir is very angry." He answered.

Well it's nothing new. He is always angry. But I shouldn't be worried right. I didn't do anything.

Are there any issues with my designs? Shit!

I ran towards his office worried about whether he is mad at me or is it his usual mood.

I knocked twice on the door.

"Enter."

I went inside but didn't sat on the chair remembering the last time he had objections when I sat without his permission.

He looked quite and calm. I don't know why Rajan Bhaiya said he is in bad mood. He looks completely fine to me. Or is it the calm before the storm?

"You asked for me?" I questioned.

"I went to your house yesterday."

Duh! "I know that." I replied.

"I talked to your sister." He said calmly.

He talked to Kriti? She didn't tell me anything. What did she say to him? I will kill her if she had said anything to him that she shouldn't.

"So?" I asked him unaware of whatever she might have had said.

"Nothing! I just thought I should tell you that."

"Hmm"

Weird!

He didn't say anything after that so I turned to leave. The moment I turned around he asked me,"Sameera, I am asking you this one last time."

He got up from his seat and came close to me and looked straight into my eyes.

"Why are you working here?"

What did Kriti say for him to ask this question?

"What sort of a question is this? The same reason everyone else are working here."

"Everyone else also completed their education. Everyone else doesn't hide that they are working here from their family. Everyone else also doesn't fight with me for advance salary even before one month."