"Wait..." I said quietly and every action he was doing paused.

"Yes...?" He asked curiously and I looked up at him slightly. His dark brown eyes had faded into that blood red color I'm so used to.

"Should we be doing this? The boys are only five feet away..." I said, slightly breathless. He chuckled at that, and started up his movements again.

His fingers massaged my inner thighs, inching closer and closer to my sex.

This caused excitement to flare up in my stomach, and I tried my best not to squirm against him.

"Honey, I couldn't care less who was sleeping in the tent next to us..." he whispered in my ear, "just don't be too loud, and you won't need to worry about it..." he finished, sounding slightly playful

I rolled my eyes at that, opening my mouth to respond, but he had other plans because just then he slid his fingers over my heat. I gasped sharply and immediately shut my mouth and bit my lip.

"You asshole," I hissed at him, relaxing against him as he started gently rubbing up and down. He hummed at my insult.

"You say I'm an asshole, but your body seems to be speaking differently..." he said confidently, and I would shoot back with something but he's right.

So I let him have his way, his fingers were gliding back and forth and teasing me slowly. My grip against him tightened and I spread my legs out further.

"Please..." I whined breathlessly and all he did was nod slightly before slipping his fingers into me. I had to bite back a moan, the noise coming out as a pitiful whimper.

I could feel him breathing by my ear, and then he chuckled quietly as he felt around. He began pumping his fingers in and out of me at a slow pace.

He was so deep inside of me, by now he's done this enough he knows exactly which buttons to press.

His other hand slid up to my chest and he squeezed. I couldn't hold back the moan that caused, and he tsk'd softly by my ear.

"Aw, dear, do you want us to get caught?" He purred quietly, all the while speeding up his finger thrusts.

I bit my lip to keep myself quiet, my legs beginning to shake. My entire body started to tremble and he just kept massaging my chest as he fingered me.

I could feel the knot slowly tightening, and my toes curled from the feeling.

My breaths were coming in short huffs, and Alastor moved his hand from my breast up to my mouth. His palm pressed firmly against my lips, muffling my noises.

"Shhhh, sweetheart...for someone who doesn't want to get caught, you're awfully noisy," he teased me. I just whimpered softly against his hand and he kept torturing me with his slow movements.

The pleasure in my stomach increased suddenly and I moaned against his hand. Luckily, it was very muffled and not loud at all.

He sped up his movements and the only noise was the sound of my own wetness as he pumped in and out of me.

"You're so close, honey..." he said in that same soft voice by my ear, and I whined and nodded. He slid his hand from my face and pressed his fingers against my lips.

"Open," he requested and I did. He put his index and middle finger in my mouth and immediately I sucked on them. It gave me a distraction from what he's doing.

He growled softly, then started pressing circles onto my clit with his thumb. My eyes rolled and I whined quietly.

I started breathing heavily as the knot wound tighter and tighter at a rapid pace, and my toes curled as I braced myself for an orgasm.