She answered on the second ring.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Kelsie..."

"Hey Ari, what's up? Still got a ghost problem?" She teased me. I chuckled and shook my head.

"It's not much of a problem anymore, but I was just calling to tell you I..." I bit my lip as my voice began to waver. I wasn't planning on crying.

But my throat closed so fast.

"I-I love you...and I really do miss you..." I said shakily, trying to keep myself together.

I'm going to be a mess when it comes time to do this with Eliot and Jake...

"Ari are you...ok? Are you crying?" She asked me worriedly and I sniffed and laughed softly.

"No, no, I'm not," with another deep breath I evened my voice and continued, "I just wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you..."

"Oh that's sweet! Well hopefully sometime soon we can meet up, we have plenty of time!"

I bit my lip again as more tears burned the back of my eyes.

"For sure, Kelsie...I'll talk to you later...I love you," I said, realizing if I keep this going I'm going to fall apart.

"Love you more! Talk to you soon," she said happily and then there was a click as she hung up.

I kept the phone to my ear for a second and the first tear fell down my cheek.

Sometimes, you have to leave some things behind for something worth leaving for...

But that doesn't make it any less difficult.

I just stared at the opposite wall and let my hands fall to my sides. I took in a deep breath and wiped my eyes, turning to head back into the room. I was hoping Alastor wouldn't be able to tell I was crying.

However, since he was standing in the doorway staring at me, I guess he probably knows.

I sighed and shook my head, "you weren't supposed to see that..." I mumbled with a smile, walking up to him.

When I reached him, he gently tilted my chin up so he could see my eyes.

He gave me a soft smile, and then brushed his fingers over my cheek.

"Saying goodbye is the hard part..." he said softly, and I nodded.

I know it is...wait...

My eyebrows furrowed as I thought of something.

"How will you do it...?" I asked him, still looking into his eyes, "how will you kill me?"

He drew in a short deep breath through his nose and let it out through a soft sigh. His eyes wondered as he thought over his answer.

"Well...I could..." he smiled wider suddenly and snatched me up by the waist, pulling me into my room and shutting the door.

"Eat you!" He said playfully, and pulled me forward to kiss my neck. He fell onto the bed and trapped me against him, tickling my sides.

"Tear you apart~" he purred as I squealed and giggled.

Then his hand went around my throat and he was above me, growling.

"I could asphyxiate you..." he said lowly and I blushed at the new position.

Then he lost that malicious look in his eye and let his hand slide from my throat, over the side of my breast and to my waist.

He sighed softly and rubbed me gently, "but I'll probably just put you to sleep...and that's all you'll need to worry about. You'll wake up in hell, and I'll be waiting there to greet you," he said before giving me a kind smile.

I cocked an eyebrow at him and pouted, "you're not going to do some weird shit with my body, are you?" I asked him and his eyes widened.

"I...wasn't planning on it," he said and I narrowed my eyes on him.

He rolled his eyes.

"Dear, I'm not going to do anything to your body," he chuckled, "I will leave it intact so your friends may bury you," he said and my smile faltered slightly.

Oh yea...they'll have to do that.

My mouth formed a soft frown and my eyes fell.

"Do you think they'll be able to forgive me...?" I asked quietly, my voice sounding a bit sad. Then there was a soft 'tsk' and he tilted my chin up again.

I was expecting some sort of talk, but instead his lips connected with mine and I was so surprised I didn't even close my eyes. He pulled away and hummed.

"They love you, dear, of course they will. I think it's me they'll have trouble forgiving," he chuckled and I did too.

By now it was dark outside and the world was quiet. The soft sound of bugs calling out was heard, but everything else was sound asleep.

Alastor slid over into his spot, sitting against the headboard. I climbed into his lap, facing him. His hands rubbed up and down my waist as we just admired each other.

"When would you like to go, my dear?" He asked me softly.

"Not until I say goodbye to Eliot and Jake..." I started softly, "so let's plan something with them...and after that, we can go."

He nodded, his smile widening.

"Of course, darling," he said, and then used his hands to push me forward slightly.

My hands fell against his chest and he brushed his lips over mine.

"Then you'll be all mine..." he said barely above a whisper, and I blushed.

"Yes..." I replied just as soft, submitting to him.

Soon we'll finally be together...no more worrying. It will just be us.

Forever.