"Shall we?" Vian asked, snapping his fingers at me.

"Yeah, yeah! Yes!" I exclaimed.

We walked towards the side where he went alone first, and I couldn't help but admire the beauty of the place.

It was a beachside restaurant covered with cantaloupe-colored lights wrapped like a honeycomb. A decent number of people were there chattering and laughing and enjoying their food along with the calm and soothing view of the ocean.

I followed him to the table, where he pulled the chair and waited for me to sit down. Realizing this, I closed my mouth which was unknowingly open in admiration of the place, and sat there.

"Seafood, right? I hope I am not wrong?!" He asked to hope to hear the reply he wanted to hear.

"I love seafood!" I exclaimed while smiling brightly. "But you don't like it, right?" I asked immediately.

"Huh? I don't know, actually, but I once had prawns sushi!" He said enthusiastically.

"And?...." I asked.

"... And I hated it..." he remarked, showing me his teeth with wide eyes and closed his mouth instantly.

"How do you know, though?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"I can read minds muahahaha-" I acted like a villain, but soon I realized it was not funny at all.

Yep, not funny.

"Hahahahaha Ha ha-" he attempted to laugh but couldn't, which made me laugh in real.

We ordered the food keeping in mind my hate for extra garlicky stuff, but other than that it was all so mouth-watering.

The lady who took our order came back and filled the table with different varieties of seafood. Vian's face, when he saw the lobster, was so worth it.

"Don't worry, it won't bite," I whispered in his ear while coming closer.

After placing the food, she took out something from her jacket and handed it to me.

I gasped in blankness when I saw a rose which she just handed me and left after showing me a huge smile.

It was the same rose that I saw in Vian's car. Don't act stupid, it's for you! I guess? Is it?

I immediately looked at him while he was still giving infamous looks to the lobster.

"You said this was for someone," I said.

"Yep and it got delivered to whom it belongs," he said drawing circles with the spoon in his empty plate to which I smiled.

He made that priceless face which was so worth watching that I couldn't control my laugh when he slurped down the oysters.

"How can someone eat this?? Excuse me for a second," he said, and drank the drink he ordered in order to swallow them without chewing.

"Hey, don't do that, it's not good for your health," I spoke, seeing his actions.

"Have this bite," I made my favorite package of a little crab meat, rice, seaweed, and kimchi on top.

He looked at me and gave me a confused look. My hand was still in the air holding the food-filled cutlery, while he was just looking at me and then at the food.

"You can take the spoon from my hand and then eat-" Before I could finish my sentence, he leaned in and opened his mouth, devouring the food, and smiled. His mouth was so full that his eyes got closed when he smiled.