Wedding Bells Of Death

Lucille's POV

When we got back home, he send the guards to lock the doors and windows, making sure I didn't escape again. They also sent a security camera when they were hidden everywhere in the mansion. I don't know when and how to escape this hellhole again, but this will be a third time escaping. Not to mention losing my best friend when I still keep his belongings in my skirt pocket, grieving for his death. I clenched his wedding ring and the element heart locket when I made myself a promise that I would defeat Alastor and bring him back.

While this was going on, all the doors and windows leading outside had bars slams against them some I couldn't run away again. So now I'm facing Alastor without hesitation.

"Now, darling, I installed this new security system, making you don't escape again. You will never see the outside world ever again." Alastor said, grinning.

I scoffed. "I'm sure my best friends will come and save me."

"They would but there's no way I wouldn't let you take you, not even Angel Dust who still loves you."

I rolled my eyes with my arms crossed. "Even though I know how to fight and I know how to escape again!"

"Darling, I don't think so. I told you I installed this new security system, so no one can come in or out and even you leaving." Alastor said repeatedly.

"And why are you doing this?" I asked loudly.

"It's because I love you, my sweet little Belle. You kept escaping from me with your friends and I assure you, this will ensure you ever again. You're still my bride and you will get used to it. After all, this is your fault for running away." Alastor replied.

I didn't reply but glared at him. Then he placed his hands onto my shoulders and pulled me closer when we were facing each other.

"Now, let's have a round two, shall we?" He suggested before kissing me deeply. He slides his tongue, asking me for permission, so I have no choice but to let him crave all over my body. While exploring my mouth, he gently lifted me and placed me on the bed until I wasn't enjoying having sex with him. This is assault. While doing this, I never stop thinking about my friends, hoping they will save me again.

Chara's POV

We finally got out of the cellar and arrived at the hometown of Hell. We looked around and many guards and people are walking around like crazy. So we quickly got out of the cellar and managed to hide in the car when nobody can use the car. When we were hiding behind the car, we looked over and made sure we don't get caught. Angel Dust yanked the door when I noticed the car was locked.

"It's locked," I said.

"Now what are we gonna do? Break it?" Angel Dust asked.

I grinned smoothly. "No, there's the only way I could get the three of us to get in the car."

Then I summoned a glowing purple blade and easily unlocked the door until we finally get in the car and I started to drive. While I was driving it, I couldn't watch where I was going when I didn't care when I hit everyone on the road.

"Chara, park the car. You're doing it all wrong." Angel Dust said, trying to stop me from killing everyone.

I glared at him and said, "No."

"Park the car, please!" He argued when he started to grab the wheel while we were arguing until we ran over at someone.

"Hey, watch it! Watch it! Watch it!" Angel Dust yelled, pointing at where I was watching when I accidentally ran over the news reporter named Katy Killjoy. We gasped in shock.