Everything Is Not Alright

Three Days of Hell

***

Charlie's POV

It's been like two days now since Lucille went missing and so was Cross and the others. My parents and I are worried and sick. We've been searching for them everywhere after we heard about the explosions at their weddings, which means it was Cross's doing. I was hoping he can keep my sister safe from Alastor, the bastard who tricked her into making a deal to rule over the kingdom. While it was going on, I was at home in the castle until Blitz and Moxxie appeared. My dad began to speak to him immediately.

"Any sign of them?" Lucifer, my dad, asked in a worried tone voice.

"No, your majesty. We've been searching for them everywhere." Moxxie said.

"Well, keep looking for them," Dad demanded.

"Look, majesty, we've been searching for your daughter for two days now since it happens, but this shit is insane because the Radio Demon has caused the whole into shit," Blitz responded.

"Well, Blitz, don't you two stand there and keep searching for them," Dad said in a stern voice.

He sighed. "Yes, your majesty."

After they left, I began to pray for my sister, hoping she's still okay, "Please be okay, sis."

Cross's POV

I woke up to feel someone is poking at my face. I opened my eyes and saw it was Lucille who woke me up with a finger poking at me. I sweatdropped at that, frowning. But I was happy to see Lucille getting better after what happened last night. I began to smile at her before she could bring me breakfast.

"Good morning, lazy bones!" Lucille greeted me, placing a breakfast tray on my lap. I glanced down at my favorite breakfast, cookies, and milk. Wow, this isn't breakfasted. It's just a dessert! I mean, I love chocolate bars, chocolate milk, and tacos. They're my favorite type of food. As I faced her, I began to think I have missed something unexpectedly.

"I came to prepare your special breakfast," Lucille said happily.

I didn't reply, widening my eyes as I began to freeze. Lucille noticed there was something wrong with me when I stayed silent.

"Um, Cross? Is something wrong? Why are you looking at me like that?" Lucille asked?

So then I began to realize something.

Oh, no...

Three days left...

I have three days left and I was supposed to bring the destruction and Lucille's information code.

I was supposed to finish my job, so I can get back to Dream. Nightmare asked me to bring the chaos to Hell!

Why am I frozen like that? Why am I even starting at her like that!? Why can't I do something!?

I breathed shakily. "Lucille..."

"Huh?"

"Get away from me."

"What? But I came here to check on you." Lucille said.

I blinked. I didn't know what I was thinking of. I didn't want to scare Lucille. I even didn't want her to find out about my secret: working with Nightmare.

"Oh... I'm so sorry, Luce. I... I mean, I could've hurt you, y'know." I said.

Lucille was confused. "What do you mean?"

"Well, you know what I mean when I'm paranoid, I'm worried if it was Alastor, I'll kill him. I still didn't want to kill you." I said.

"Are you scared?"

I sighed, shaking my head. "No..." I chuckled when I smiled at her, "I'm okay now. I had a rough sleep because I've always been paranoid about when something will happen next. But don't worry, Lulu. You're still safe with me."

Lucille chuckled. "Yeah. If I were you, if you're working in the hotel, you could've taken a day off and hang out with your friends like us."

"When can I have a day away from you, Luce." I smiled at her, chuckling.

"I'll stay here all day to bother you, Cross." Lucille teased me with a funny look.

Then I snatched her with a tray of cookies and a glass of milk. "Gimme that." I chuckled as I petted her forehead alongside her dyed pink hair while smiling at her lightly, "and get outta my room, Lulu."

"Okay, after you're done eating breakfast, we'll wait for you downstairs," Lucille said as she left me in the room until I sighed in relief, rubbing my face.

How could I lie to Lucille? I am scared. So scared of another day. I have three days left and I still need to bring the destruction to Hell to kidnap Lucille for the information code, so they could help rebuild my home.

My whole being is building with guilt. I wish I shouldn't make friends before destroying Hell for Nightmare's orders. I'm so tired of keeping secrets forever and my life changes forever. I love my new friends. They were like family to me.

I even love my best Lucille as well.