A Red Thread of Memory Fate

One Day of Hell

***

Lucille's POV

I made my way back to Hell from Heaven after I found Cross is our enemy who went on a mission to destroy my home and even want to kidnap me for my information. I would never forget that. The image of Cross' words is still fresh in my mind, it was torturing me. I wanted to cry so bad, but I couldn't. I'd rather let out my anger more than sadness. The more I get, I always get angry. My anger kept building up until I was approached by a familiar red-suited man. I widened my gray eyes in shock.

"Hello, darling." It was Alastor who approached me from the dark shadows.

I glared at him. "What do you want, fucker?"

"I have come here to get what's rightfully mine, my darling belle," Alastor responded with a smirk.

I scoffed, rolling my eyes and crossing my arms across my chest. "You sound like a lunatic, asshole." I replied, "Especially that I'm not going back to you."

"I would but you don't want to go back there with Cross who literally betrayed you." Alastor reminded.

I blinked my eyes. "Huh!? Did you...!?"

He sighed. "I have sent Husker and Nifty to watch over you, in case I could get you back."

"Only if you could take me back to Hell?" I asked.

He chuckled happily. "If you insist."

"Alright, Alastor. Here's the thing I need you to know, I have seen one of the guards have been taking over their home and shut down their businesses, I want you to tell your guards to bring their home and business back this fucking instant." I demanded him.

"I would, but I have made a deal with your father because I have sent him and his family to find you."

I widened my eyes again. "Wait, what!?"

"You heard me, darling! He sold his soul to me, so he went out to find you within twenty-four hours." Alastor chuckled, finding out hilarious.

I scowled. "You sent my family to die!? Is that what you're planning to do!? Are you fucking kidding me!?"

He giggled. "Maybe."

"Listen, Al. I don't know what you're doing this, but technically you're destroying everyone's life, especially us!" I argued.

"Even Cross had destroyed your will after he has been manipulated you or used you like a marionette. How about you'll come home with me, so I'll keep you safe from him?" Alastor suggested as he raided his hand towards me.

I sighed. "Fine, but you have to give everyone else's home, business, and life back. Especially you needed to bring my dad's soul back and even my family."

"As you wish." He said happily. So I took his hand quickly then Alastor used his staff to teleport back to Hell.

***

After we got back to Hell, he lead me to the throne while holding my hand lightly, which confused me but still remembered when Alastor did a terrible thing. However, when we arrived at the throne, I saw a certain woman approach with a kind smile.

Wait... Have I seen this woman before? Do I know her? I don't remember.

"Ah, Mother! Just in time!" Alastor exclaimed happily as he embraced her tightly, "Mother, this is my lovely long-lost fiance, Lucille Magne, the Blood Princess of Hell."